OT: - College Decision | The Boneyard

OT: College Decision

Reaction Score
Congratulations. One of my four daughters is a UConn graduate and still resides in the state.
Congratulations!
One of my daughters received a BA from UConn in 2015. Then decided to become a nurse and graduated from UConn's accelerated nursing program (CEIN one year program) in December 2017. Now also has a BSN in nursing.

Last edited:

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
If you don't mind sharing, what does it take to get into UConn these days? What class rank, what SATs, etc.?? I know I could never get in today.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Feeling so proud! My daughter is officially a member of the University of Connecticut Class of 2022!

Allow me to add my congratulations to everyone else's. Whenever a child or grandchild achieves a milestone of this nature, it's hard not to be overwhelmed with pride and joy.

Now you get to go through college all over again through her, as she matriculates through academic and personal growth and development.

The unique dynamic about our children going to college or enlisting in the armed services, is that they are never the same when they graduate or finish their term of commitment.

She has no idea of the experiences and people that she will encounter the next four years that will change her life for ever, but you do. I hope you enjoy the journey that you and your family are about to begin, especially if this is your oldest child.

My oldest granddaughter will be a college senior next year, and should graduate next May. My wife and I, along with her parents were right there with her every step of the way.

As parents, we have an investment in our children's lives, that doesn't stop when they turn 18. I doubt you will be able to hold back the tears of pride and joy in four years, when you hear her name called, and you watch her take that final walk across the stage, culminating all of the hard work and sacrifice it took for her to earn her degree. Life is good. You are blessed. Enjoy the thousand mile journey you are about to begin..................with that first step. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Congratulations to her and to her parents. Hope all of you -- particularly her, of course -- enjoy your four years in Storrs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom