College Basketball Discussion February 16-23 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

College Basketball Discussion February 16-23

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I am curious to know what drug Trier tested positive for?? If it was pot, Mello and Cuse already proved that this is not a violation.
PED = performance enhancing drug

I’ve seen a lot of people play high, sometimes they are better sometimes they can’t even dribble. Tough to say here.

Reaction Score

I’ve seen a lot of people play high, sometimes they are better sometimes they can’t even dribble. Tough to say here.

Interesting chit chat. When I was a senior in high school our baseball team had a player who showed up for a home game stoned out of his mind. First pitch of the game he hits the longest homer ever hit in school history. He was the lead off hitter and a Punch and Judy type singles batter. When he got unhigh he grounded out 3 times to the pitcher!

A memory that has stayed with me for a lifetime.

Reaction Score
URI played a crappy first half and were only up 36-34 on Dayton at the break.

They came out in the second half and strung together a 43-14 "run" over 16 minutes. They just utterly demoralized them defensively and repeatedly got to the hoop on the other end.

When's the last time you saw a UConn team play a lousy half and follow it up with complete, game-ending dominance?

I miss that. A lot.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Trier got popped for a banned narcotic pain killer I thought... from after his accident, he was prescribed it and didn’t know it wasn’t allowed...that’s what I thought was the story.

Edit: that’s what happens when you don’t read the whole thread. I didn’t realize you guys were talking recently. My bad, I’m dopey.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
watching Cuse/Dook game, vitale rambling like a complete idiot, incoherent most of the time.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

If I could tell you some of the guys I partied with before games - and I mean before the games.......

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
watching Cuse/Dook game, vitale rambling like a complete idiot, incoherent most of the time.
That's what you get for watching Puke and Cuse!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom