Coliseum Club | The Boneyard

Coliseum Club

Reaction Score
Will there be 5pm access at this Friday's home game to the Coliseum Club? I've seen nothing about access except the games earlier this month. If so, how do you gain access?

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
We went Saturday for Happy Hour, 1:30-3:30. $5 apps and $2 12 oz beers. It was awesome. Even though we didn't have Coliseum Club tickets, they let us stay up there, we just couldn't go sit in the stadium seats. We could stand at the top of the seating area and watch. We left after the 2nd period to finally take our real seats.

Reaction Score
Will there be 5pm access at this Friday's home game to the Coliseum Club? I've seen nothing about access except the games earlier this month. If so, how do you gain access?

All Wolfpack and UConn hockey games 2 hours before puck drop.

Just don't go thru metal detectors and go right to take elevator up. (Escalator is always broken)

Either enter in Main entrance atrium off Trumbull or park in church st garage and take mezzanine over right into club.

Church st garage has easy access and is owned by the state, thus you're not giving LAZ your hard earned $$

Get there early for a table or seat at bar. It's gets crowded.

I think those are 8oz beers, not 12oz

Food is way better up there compared to arena food.

They will scan your tickets before gaining access to club, and you will have to be re- scanned once you take elevator down to leave club. Then proceed fully downstairs and get ticket scanned again to go to actual game/arena

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom