Colgate beats Syracuse | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Colgate beats Syracuse

Reaction Score
1637494443411.gif

www.syracusefan.com is a lot of fun right now.

Reaction Score
Tried so hard and yet completely missed the mark. This is not even remotely funny. Why all the hate?

Edit: I have thought so many times about donating to support the boneyard and then I read posts like this. It just doesn’t make any sense. Why would anyone on a UConn board attempt to shun another UConn fan? It is just completely illogical.
Was meant to be good natured ribbing of someone who had distributed some curious thumbs downs (post #5 ?).

I see it wasn’t received that way, so you have my sincere apologies.

Reaction Score
Tried so hard and yet completely missed the mark. This is not even remotely funny. Why all the hate?

Edit: I have thought so many times about donating to support the boneyard and then I read posts like this. It just doesn’t make any sense. Why would anyone on a UConn board attempt to shun another UConn fan? It is just completely illogical.
lol get a sense of humor.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score

The guy disliking posts dumping on Cuse is offended by that?

Reaction Score
Ya, it is funny but I won't make too much fun after those horrid loses to Wagner, Northeastern and Yale a few years back.

Goatmeat

Puncher of Goats
Reaction Score
The guy disliking posts dumping on Cuse is offended by that?
Not offended. Just bringing up an issue that is all too common here. We’re all UConn supporters. I guess the thumbs down is too much and I apologize for that. Didn’t mean to make waves with it. Anyway. Onward and upward - don’t want to hijack this thread any more than I already have! Cuse blows. Go huskies!

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Ya, it is funny but I won't make too much fun after those horrid loses to Wagner, Northeastern and Yale a few years back.
I will make tons of fun because we know those losses were a harbinger of where Cuse is heading.

They kept their wagon hitched to a coach who goes to the Carrier Dome primarily to watch his kids play, and watching him drag that program to mediocrity is one of the great joys of this year.

Reaction Score
Not offended. Just bringing up an issue that is all too common here. We’re all UConn supporters. I guess the thumbs down is too much and I apologize for that. Didn’t mean to make waves with it. Anyway. Onward and upward - don’t want to hijack this thread any more than I already have! Cuse blows. Go huskies!
You seem a bit sensitive. This board might not be the best place for you.

Reaction Score
JB gotta get his kids through the program before he retires...

Reaction Score
Were his kids highly ranked? I had no idea both were starting. Not sure if that’s just a function of a weak roster or they’re legit high level college players.
don't think either was ranked coming out of hs, but Buddy was voted preseason ACC POY...his bro, not so much

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom