Cole Much Better Coming Off the Bench | The Boneyard

Cole Much Better Coming Off the Bench

Reaction Score
Don’t get why Hurley put Cole back in the starting lineup. Cole plays much more relaxed offensively when he comes off the bench. I think he puts too much on himself to be the distributor when he starts, it bogs down offense and we get way too deep into the shot clock, Cole has scored 24 and 14 in the games he comes off the bench...keep him there.

Reaction Score
If we play Villanova again in the regular season or in the BET, I'd like to see Hurley try a lineup of Jackson, Bouk, Martin, Polley and Sanogo. Should hopefully eliminate the Gillepsie bully-ball in the post (lol), limit the time Sanogo is on the three point line defensively, and provide better spacing to pound it inside to Sanogo. If we can get Sanogo 10-15 quality shots in the post vs Villanova we win next time.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Gaffney takes 20 seconds off the clock when he is playing point.
ummm, because that's coach dan's plan? now, pretend that, pretty much every time he brings it up solo, he isn't looking at coach dan most of the time. pretend that.

Reaction Score
Really need AJ to devolop at PG quickly, Hurley should give him the green light and just play through mistakes the he will make.

Reaction Score
I'd like to see Hurley try a lineup of Jackson, Bouk, Martin, Polley and Sanogo
then just let cole start but have aj run the point instead. 25 mins of nothing from polley isnt helping matters

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
then just let cole start but have aj run the point instead. 25 mins of nothing from polley isnt helping matters
Polleys spacing is worth more than people realize. People would appreciate him more on a team with multiple play makers.

Reaction Score
Polleys spacing is worth more than people realize. People would appreciate him more on a team with multiple play makers.
agreed but unfortunately we don't have multiple playmakers which means we cant afford to have polley on the floor if he's not both spacing AND hitting 3s. at least cole is a better ball handler and passer if he's not hitting his 3s (like yesterday)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Gaffney takes 20 seconds off the clock when he is playing point.
Last year I commented how teams did not respect Gaffney‘s handle. I figured it was because of his ankle and that he probably left lateral movement. It still seems like other teams view him as an opportunity. I said it in a different thread but when Gaffney is in I’d rather see Jackson bring up the ball from the back court.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom