Cole Anthony: James Bouknight hardest player to guard | The Boneyard

Cole Anthony: James Bouknight hardest player to guard

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Bouknight is a beast no question, but Anthony just picked his two backcourt mates from PSA in his answering of that question. More of an homage to his buddies than anything.
Good point. I'm just really glad that Hurley and Co. helped get him course-corrected after the police fiasco when he first got to campus. Seems like he / they quickly got a handle on a situation that could have taken a different path. I really hope he crushes it this season.

Reaction Score
There will be a season. Unless there is a crazy crazy resurgence. The good news is basketball has a lot of room to push back timelines and work out scheduling - you could start on time in mid November, you could push things back till Christmas, you can start in January when conference play usually begins - worst case , start early February and roll through until end of April.
They ain't shutting the country down again, there will be a season.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
There will be a season. Unless there is a crazy crazy resurgence. The good news is basketball has a lot of room to push back timelines and work out scheduling - you could start on time in mid November, you could push things back till Christmas, you can start in January when conference play usually begins - worst case , start early February and roll through until end of April.
I hope you are right, but if you'd told me that we'd have shut down the country (and G5) for 4 months before this happened, I would said it could never happen. I've learned not to underestimate what "could" happen.

Reaction Score
Umm...a little confused how the guy mentioned other than Bouk is a guy who averaged 6.5 ppg for Iowa last season. Dilutes the comment a bit.
DPOY and floor general is what he said.

Reaction Score
Bouknight has been putting in work this summer per twitter / instagram.. His potential coupled with great work ethic is a recipe for massive success. Can't wait to see what the future holds for him.
He seems humble for such a talented player.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
DPOY and floor general is what he said.

That's what the twitter dude said ... the quote from Cole Anthony is that the 2 hardest players to guard are Toussaint and Bouk.

As someone else mentioned, Cole has a lot of love for Bouk and others that were his teammates. It's cool, but I wouldn't go crazy about Cole Anthony saying that.

Reaction Score
No the country probably won't shutdown again but individual states, businesses, institutions may tighten restrictions if a spike. The virus hasn't gone anywhere and is still killing almost 1,000 Americans daily so let's see where the country is in a month.

Nobody wants the country to shut or sports benched but there is no way to know where things will stand in November.

Reaction Score
Bouknight is a beast no question, but Anthony just picked his two backcourt mates from PSA in his answering of that question. More of an homage to his buddies than anything.
I don't think anyone here took his comments as gold (or valuable). Its not like its a Russell Westbrook quote.

Its just something to read and enjoy, nothing more. I for one need smiles these days.

xclamations

Storrs north
Reaction Score
I think he would know what hes talking about if they were all high school teammates... Kobe said practice was his favorite part of being a pro

Reaction Score
Umm...a little confused how the guy mentioned other than Bouk is a guy who averaged 6.5 ppg for Iowa last season. Dilutes the comment a bit.
Doesnt dilute it at all for me because i take it with a grain of salt to begin with. We`ve all seen what Bouk can do and hes just scratching the surface. He is just an immense talent. I mean would you be really surprised if 5 years from now Bouk is averaging 25ppg in the NBA? I know i wont.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I know I'm a PC fan, but Bouknight game reminds me of Zach Levine. You guys got a good one.
Get ready to take that L next year my man! I’m looking forward to the schedule release. Can’t wait to see when/where we play the Friars.

Reaction Score
At any given moment Bouk is a highlight about to happen. If his outside shooting steps up he can move toward all time great UCONN players, but its early. A 3rd year while unlikely would do that.

Reaction Score
At any given moment Bouk is a highlight about to happen. If his outside shooting steps up he can move toward all time great UCONN players, but its early. A 3rd year while unlikely would do that.
This is his last year at UConn. He’ll be a lottery pick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom