Cody Endres vs MikeBox | The Boneyard

Cody Endres vs MikeBox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Mike Box's Indiana of PA team played Cody Endres Slippery Rock team tonight.
Slippery Rock won 20-6
Box was 5-12 for 83 yards with 3 interceptions.
Endres was 17-29 for 175 yards with one interception. His 6th int of the season. One more than UConn's thre QB's combined total of 5.
I would say that Johnny McEntee's 12-21 for 213 yards and zero interceptions was the best night amongst QB's with UConn ties.

Reaction Score
Thanks for posting this. This answers the very important question, would Box do better? The answer is NO!

Reaction Score
smh... I think we are simply missing the boat on recruiting at QB... Seriously... No disrespect to Box or Endres... but we CLEARLY have been missing the boat... Kinda hard to argue this folks....

Reaction Score
Thanks for the update. I wish Box (and Endres) the best, but I think Box was probably the 4th best quarterback at UConn this year.

Reaction Score
smh... I think we are simply missing the boat on recruiting at QB... Seriously... No disrespect to Box or Endres... but we CLEARLY have been missing the boat... Kinda hard to argue this folks....

Said for years - What did Randy know about the passing game? Couldn't recruit playmakers, particularly QBs. Didn't like the notion of the modern passing game. Couldn't coach it. Didn't game plan for it, until he was either 3rd and long or behind in fourth quarter. And as a result made UConn toxic to playmakers (how many handoffs does a quality H.S. QB want to make in a game?)

Reaction Score
At the end of the season, those stats are going to be very interesting. :p

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
I agree with Mill, it's an unfair comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score

In general we've been missing the boat but I would argue that Endres actually is as good as a good many D1 QBs. Lots of teams have trouble at that position. The problem with UConn is that it has consistent trouble. Most teams look like Rutgers at QB. Talented player one year, woes the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom