OT: - Code of the West | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Code of the West

Reaction Score
Got a call from the Sheriff this morning: they are looking at 3 to 5, out in 18 in months for good behavior. All equipment goes to the county for auction or whatever. They had 3 steers on the truck. Caught red handed.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Last night I was awakened by an alarm that went off that my fencing was breached. I have cameras all over the property that record and let us view the scene live. What we saw was a trailer truck and 3 suv's lined up with people moving rapidly around near the cattle grazing within 50 yards of the fence. Called the Sheriff. Called my ranch manager who was already on the case. By the time we got down there the Sheriff's Department had a helicopter hovering in the air and six Sheriff's Deputies on the ground locked and loaded. A few minutes later the Sheriff showed up. Talk about being caught in the act. Modern day cattle rustling. Modern day law enforcement response. Guess they did not count on the security cameras and the fence breach alarms. Good Guys +1; Bad Guys 0. Just lucky.
Do you watch Yellowstone?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
"I ain't never seen no Teaxacan who hasn't drunk water out of a horse's hoof print!"
Without looking I think the quote is:
"If I ever meet a Texacan who hasn't drunk water out of a hoofprint, I'll shake and his hand and hand him a Daniel Webster cigar."

I love that movie.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Without looking I think the quote is:
"If I ever meet a Texacan who hasn't drunk water out of a hoofprint, I'll shake and his hand and hand him a Daniel Webster cigar."

I love that movie.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom