Coaches show in 20 minutes. Injury updates ? | The Boneyard

Coaches show in 20 minutes. Injury updates ?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Omg Crispino just said “it’s sad what’s going on you invest so much into guys and they just want to move on” talking about Bouknight.

Reaction Score
Omg Crispino just said “it’s sad what’s going on you invest so much into guys and they just want to move on” talking about Bouknight.

Coach isn't an idiot--he knows that Bouknight moving on and getting drafted in the lottery is good for our program and for the kid. It's not about the "investment" in a kid to Hurley--he just wants to see the individual succeed. He learned that from his father.

Reaction Score
I personally don’t think Bouknight is done here. He seems very engaged for someone who has supposedly moved on.

I also did not listen to the show, so I just know what was discussed above.

Reaction Score
Not sure what you are referring to. Hurley eluded to Bouk coming back and I didn’t hear Crispino say that.

UconnU

Reaction Score
Not sure what you are referring to. Hurley eluded to Bouk coming back and I didn’t hear Crispino say that.
Relisten to the last segment with Hurley he clearly says that.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Why am I not seeing this on the iheart site? anyone got a link?

Reaction Score
For additional context, he also talked about Bouknight coming back and saving the season. The quote above and the way he very very briefly touched on it sounds like he will be back and either he doesn't know when or is just being extremely coy about the situation. 979 should have the replay up shortly so others can listen and come up with their own opinion but thats how I heard it.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I seriously hope this is smokescreen to mess with upcoming opponents' game planning. I'm not super confident that's the case.

UconnU

Reaction Score
I seriously hope this is smokescreen to with upcoming opponents' game planning. I'm not super confident that's the case.
The number of weeks keeps increasing. That’s concerning.

Reaction Score
I seriously hope this is smokescreen to mess with upcoming opponents' game planning.
Pretty sure we did this @ Butler. Then kept him game time decision @ DePaul, they probably predicted he wouldn’t play though.

Reaction Score
Come on now , to me bouk seems like a great teammate and a great kid - he wouldn’t do that to his team - it is an elbow for god sake‘s -his left elbow in his non-shooting arm - I can maybe slightly see if it was an injury to a super important part of his body -like a knee or maybe broken wrist in shooting hand - but come on - left elbow out fir the year? He was running around and dribbling in warm-ups like five days after the surgery- Bouk will be back within a week or two - you guys are alarmists - on another note JB Miight go down as my favorite UConn player of all time , per fewest minutes played. Kids a Baller - finish up the final stages of your healing process and let’s all appreciate and enjoy the last month and a half of hoops you’re going to give us in a Uconn uniform. Get em JB! (Ps: he’s back for providence next sat-is my new prediction- lol)

Reaction Score
Prequalifier.. I have no idea about the Bouk situation. As a coach of an ascending BB Program. As you recruit more talented players of the caliber of Bouk..This "stuff" is going to happen. You've got to be able to manage/adjust to it because it is one of the benchmarks of a Program that says. You're elite and we(the NBA) want your guys.

With the talent DH/staff are bringing to Storrs. Once again. This is going to continue to happen. It legitimizes what you're trying to build.

As a CBB fan. A UConn fan. It gets in the way of our personal enjoyment. But these kids and their families are realizing lifetime dreams by moving on. Maybe JC had this figured out a long time ago.

Hope we can enjoy Bouk once again on the court when he's healthy.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Crispino just likes to hear himself talk too much. Makes for a sheety interview.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom