Coaches Recruiting Hard | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Coaches Recruiting Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
This is a really odd on all levels but Chief why are you looking at the coaches crotches while they recruit?
I'm just glad you didn't say "an odd ball way of looking at things"!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
As I predicted in August you would see results of the hard work in the next 45 days - well we did have a good verbal a few weeks ago -

This quote worries me. While Enoch may be a fine player, the "good verbal a few weeks ago" is not what I was hoping to be part of the "results" chief promised. Is this post foreshadowing a bit of a backtrack?

C

Chief00

I will gladly take that 4 star verbal - folks are so spoiled around here.
Thanks, Paul

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I will gladly take that 4 star verbal - folks are so spoiled around here.
Thanks, Paul

A 4-star verbal is great, it's just that when more is hinted at....

Reaction Score
Recruiting hard at a football game? They're after a tight end for the 4!!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Recruiting hard at a football game? They're after a tight end for the 4!!
That's already covered (Rock). So is the wide receiver (see article about Adams). They were going after a center who is stone cold hard! Hence the title of this thread.

Is there room on a team for a Rock and a Stone? I would love to get Stone just to have an opportunity to state x player on the opposing team got caught between a Rock and a hard place.:cool:

pj

Reaction Score
That's already covered (Rock). So is the wide receiver (see article about Adams). They were going after a center who is stone cold hard! Hence the title of this thread.

Is there room on a team for a Rock and a Stone? I would love to get Stone just to have an opportunity to state x player on the opposing team got caught between a Rock and a hard place.:cool:

We're going to play Rock, Stone, Scissors with our opponents. Hopefully none of them have a Paper. We know that Paper can cover Rock.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
pj said:
We're going to play Rock, Stone, Scissors with our opponents. Hopefully none of them have a Paper. We know that Paper can cover Rock.
You know not for nothing but I never got that game. Put me head to head with anyone in a street battle, they can have the paper, I'll take the rock. Guaranteed I'm the one walking away.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'd love to have Stone on the team. You'd have to think that when Stone gets rolling our opponents would just want to quit. You might say that a rolling Stone would gather "no mas".

Reaction Score
I'd love to have Stone on the team. You'd have to think that when Stone gets rolling our opponents would just want to quit. You might say that a rolling Stone would gather "no mas".

You're history's greatest monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA