Coaches on the hot seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
character-hard-work-discipline-i-of-course-mean-the-kids-not-me.jpg

Reaction Score
It's too early to place blame in MD, especially when the assistant coaches, players, fans and infact faculty just didn't execute.

Reaction Score
Edsall, Edsall,Edsall,Edsall and uhh ...... Edsall again rest of the radar looks clear.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Not sure why this keeps coming up. Why do you care about Edsall since he is no longer at UConn and now at Maryland.
I am worried how UConn does this signing day, spring and then in the summer. I could care less about Maryland and Edsall.

Reaction Score
Not sure why this keeps coming up. Why do you care about Edsall since he is no longer at UConn and now at Maryland.
I am worried how UConn does this signing day, spring and then in the summer. I could care less about Maryland and Edsall.

dat makes u da man!

Reaction Score
On a serious note, I would have thought Schiano, Mr. My School Is Going Bankrupt And I Still Cant Buy A Big East Title, would have a hotter seat than Marrone. Sure Marrone is very average, but for Cuse average is a hell of an improvement.

Reaction Score
i have to admit that it's great to see the coach of my least favorite school, and the coach that left us for greener pastures as the top 2. personally i think if they give Edsall a few years he'll turn them around to a consistent 7 or 8 win team, but UMD made it pretty clear when they fired Friedgen that they weren't satisfied with that. he could have coached here for another twenty years turning in 7 and 8 win seasons.

as for Marrone, they should build him a statue just getting that mess of a program to a bowl game last year. i don't know what kind of long term success they think they'll have in the ACC, but i have a feeling they're going to be very disappointed. their bball will always be viewed as the next tier down from Duke and UNC, and their football will struggle to make bowl games.

Reaction Score
If Maryland is upset with Edsall right now, wait til he has a few recruiting classes. Another order of "under-the-radars" anyone? "I'll have 8 safeties, 5 offensive linemen and 6 TE's to go, please". "Don't want none of those stinking QBs and playmakers. . . I can't seem to find them anyway"

Reaction Score
Not sure why this keeps coming up. Why do you care about Edsall since he is no longer at UConn and now at Maryland..

It's like slowing down on the highway to gawk @ a motor vehicle accident or stalking your ex on facebook to see what she is doing... can't help it!

Reaction Score
I think its funny that #1 is Spaziani. He's about as much of a "BC guy" as you can be which is exactly what DeFillipo said he wanted...sometimes it is a good idea to watch what you want. You might get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom