Coach Randy Edsall @ Middlesex Chamber of Commerce Breakfast - August 18th. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Coach Randy Edsall @ Middlesex Chamber of Commerce Breakfast - August 18th.

Reaction Score
One of the QB should be ahead by now. Randy has seen them both for 2 years.
They looked pretty even to me at the open practice for whatever that is worth. I'm speculating that neither quarterback was able to separate himself from the other one during the spring and summer practice sessions. But with Randy, who knows! He may have already pick one in his mind but doesn't want to let Fresno know because he thinks that will give Uconn a little more of an advantage going into our first game. As long as we have a much improved season, its all good with me.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I think I'm going to be more excited on how our D performs... How we hold up 4 Quarters instead 2 1/2, like years past...

I've already stated a good goal or measure of progress for the defense is if first team offense is still on field having to run their offense in fourth qtr.

Let's not forget UConn had multiple games in 2018 and 2019 where teams started second half with their second string and used third string to hand the ball off and tin the clock out in the 4rg qtr.

More than one team could have hung 100 if they wanted to against UConn.

Reaction Score
I can smell a quarterback in the first half and a different one in the second half. Then post game interview he’ll announce the starter will be the second half qb. Then two games later a injury will occur and qb from second half will be starting that game. Then half time of that game jay rose will go in at qb. Then surprise surprise mike beaudry transfers back for game 6 and that was the plan all long to keep Clemson on they’re feet ‍♂️ just spit balling here

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
One is. He just isn’t announcing it yet.
Why? It can't be to mess with Fresno. Is he worried the starter will stop competing? Is he worried that QB2 or 3 will transfer?

Reaction Score
One of the QB should be ahead by now. Randy has seen them both for 2 years.
One would think..... ;)
Something tells me their prep work won't differ much between #8 and #11.
One would think.... Badda bing badda boom.... ;)
Why? It can't be to mess with Fresno. Is he worried the starter will stop competing? Is he worried that QB2 or 3 will transfer?
Possibly all three.... :D Randy has to gratify those that think like you have mentioned. All too funny how they keep meaningless but fan feeding information from a diminishing fan base. Those of us paying the freight. :confused: :(

Reaction Score
I can smell a quarterback in the first half and a different one in the second half. Then post game interview he’ll announce the starter will be the second half qb. Then two games later a injury will occur and qb from second half will be starting that game. Then half time of that game jay rose will go in at qb. Then surprise surprise mike beaudry transfers back for game 6 and that was the plan all long to keep Clemson on they’re feet ‍♂️ just spit balling here

You do know Randy Edsall has been the coach here before?

He hasn't been screwball in the past on revolving door QB - it'll be fine

Reaction Score
I don’t get this stuff about the quarterback. Edsall has generally selected a guy and gone with him. If someone didn’t perform, he made a change, but rarely even mid game except when the starter was totally not getting things going. Usually when he made a change it was generally for the long term unless there was an injury. He also wasn’t that into the “special package” stuff lots of coaches went for a few years ago. Pasqualoni changed quarterbacks and had special series for different guys. Diaco changes them in the middle of successful drives which typically immediately stalled. Edsall, though picked his guy and typically road that guy. He made changes, but mostly if a guy was replaced, the replacement had the job going forward Unless injuries or some other issue derailed that process.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom