Coach P had an in house visit w/Brodie | The Boneyard

Coach P had an in house visit w/Brodie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Best football recruiting news I've heard in a while..

Reaction Score
I believe you only get one in house visit per recruit, so you have to make it count. I think it will be tough, but I also think we are very well in the mix.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
this could be great news potentially becuase he was supose to visit wvu 2day acording to visit dates on tos. i think when he visited here during the season we were in it with wvu/bc/ruty???? kid has alot of good offers.

Reaction Score
I'm embarrassed to ask this, but what's this kids full name? Have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
kid is down to 3 schools. UConn/Ruty/Miami. He had the in home with us and also visited back in Nov. He has planned visits to Ruty and Miami in Janurary. He visited(and got offers from) Ill and WVU but they didn't make the cut. Other offers include bc/cincy/minn/pur/usce/vandy/uva

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
What does usce mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
What does usce mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am assuming it means University of South Carolina (East) vs University of Southern Cal (West)

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
I am assuming it means University of South Carolina (East) vs University of Southern Cal (West)

Yup.

But it comes across much clearer when caps are used, i.e. 'USCe'...

Reaction Score
It would be even easier if they just used this: SCar

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
espnI has a story. guess he is making his decision on signing day...

Reaction Score
That would be something to see a kid choose UCONN as his option to play college football on signing day. A first... Would be phenomenal...

Reaction Score
That would be something to see a kid choose UCONN as his option to play college football on signing day. A first... Would be phenomenal...

i believe Difton chose us on signing day. personally i think it's annoying. if you know who you're going to pick, pick them. if not then by all means take how ever long it takes, but if you know who you're going to choose you're screwing the other schools by leaving them hanging, and potentially depriving another student of a scholarship offer.

Reaction Score
i believe Difton chose us on signing day. personally i think it's annoying. if you know who you're going to pick, pick them. if not then by all means take how ever long it takes, but if you know who you're going to choose you're screwing the other schools by leaving them hanging, and potentially depriving another student of a scholarship offer.

This.

I have no problem with a kid having a press conference to officially sign with a school, but waiting until actual signing day? I just don't see the reason. And don't get me started with kids pretending to put on one hat and then putting on another.

Reaction Score
He's a Rutgers lean, it's nice that we are in the mix, but this will be an uphill battle, wouldn't be surprised if it's Miami, we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom