Coach K Brings in Gervonta Davis | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Coach K Brings in Gervonta Davis

Reaction Score

Just click on it. Lol.. also has a tab for legal issues.
Thanks for feeding my laziness. Lol
I honestly had no idea who this guy was but after reading that bio, I guess K was trying to tell his Dookies about never giving up, not quitting, and all that good stuff.
Whatever.

Reaction Score
I'm curious what Coach K does after college coaching. A real basketball guy would take a job at some less stressful school. Maybe even DII or DIII.

K may have all kinds of unusual opportunities because of his stature in and out of basketball. Opportunities like Presidential Cabinet member. Cabinet member is definitely a stretch, but some significant non basketball position. Corporate board member.... maybe a significant role on the US Olympic team or committee. Something like that.

I would be unimpressed if he just became a TV commentator or analyst. JC did that for a minute, but quickly moved on.

It would also be understandable if he did nothing. Just chilled and played golf or whatever.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Just click on it. Lol.. also has a tab for legal issues.
Love this one. The other guy's assault charge was the reason for the change? What about the 14 charges against Davis?

"On October 6, 2021, Davis announced that he would be facing undefeated former WBA interim lightweight champion Rolando Romero on December 5 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Showtime PPV.[70] However, Romero was pulled from the bout due to sexual assault allegations made against him, and was subsequently replaced with Isaac Cruz.[71]"

Reaction Score
I'm curious what Coach K does

I would be unimpressed if he just became a TV commentator or analyst. JC did that for a minute, but quickly moved on.

It would also be understandable if he did nothing. Just chilled and played golf or whatever.
Please! Hope he chills and plays golf and does nothing, cause if he is any kind of analyst or cbb commentator I will tune him out. If he does a UConn game there is always radio with TV. That sucks also but it's a better alternative.
Vomit Puke GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Reaction Score
I'm curious what Coach K does after college coaching. A real basketball guy would take a job at some less stressful school. Maybe even DII or DIII.

K may have all kinds of unusual opportunities because of his stature in and out of basketball. Opportunities like Presidential Cabinet member. Cinet member is definitely a stretch, but some significant non basketball position. Corporate board member.... maybe a significant role on the US Olympic team or committee. Something like that.

It would be difficult to come up with a subject about which I could care less than what happens this foul-mouthed hypocrite at any time while coaching or not.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Please! Hope he chills and plays golf and does nothing, cause if he is any kind of analyst or cbb commentator I will tune him out. If he does a UConn game there is always radio with TV. That sucks also but it's a better alternative.
I'd actually like to see the rodent do commentary on a UConn game. I can't even fathom what that would include.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom