Coach K Afflac | The Boneyard

Coach K Afflac

Reaction Score
Who needs championships when you can look at birds? Pretty funny!

Reaction Score
Why does a man who has millions choose to ridicule his life's work for the sake of whatever few thousands he is paid to do a TV ad?

It's mindful of how the top PGA pros, all multi-millionaires who can make a few hundred thousand any weekend they decide to play golf, regularly make clowns of themselves in TV ads for relative peanuts.

I bet you could hire any of them, Coach K included, to appear at your backyard barbeque for $500 plus all you can eat.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Why does a man who has millions choose to ridicule his life's work for the sake of whatever few thousands he is paid to do a TV ad?

It's mindful of how the top PGA pros, all multi-millionaires who can make a few hundred thousand any weekend they decide to play golf, regularly make clowns of themselves in TV ads for relative peanuts.

I bet you could hire any of them, Coach K included, to appear at your backyard barbeque for $500 plus all you can eat.
Few Thousands??????????????????????
Yeah right

Reaction Score

Being rich ain't like being wealthy. The rich still will work for money but the wealthy's money works for them. Just saying nothing wrong with doing a few commercials letting the sponsors (e.g. AFLAC) pay your grandkids college education.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Being rich ain't like being wealthy. The rich still will work for money but the wealthy's money works for them. Just saying nothing wrong with doing a few commercials letting the sponsors (e.g. AFLAC) pay your grandkids college education.

That's exactly the way he sees it. "Oh, you'll pay me X to shoot this commercial? Great, that will pay for Y."

Reaction Score

Th ads may pay peanuts but the relationship with CEOs can bring in millions. You start running with this crowd and opportunities flow.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Th ads may pay peanuts but the relationship with CEOs can bring in millions. You start running with this crowd and opportunities flow.
All the duck you can eat!

Reaction Score

I worked on a few of the Aflac ads featuring Nick Saban and Deion Sanders. Trust me, they're not getting paid peanuts. More like a million + for three or four hours of work.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I worked on a few of the Aflac ads featuring Nick Saban and Deion Sanders. Trust me, they're not getting paid peanuts. More like a million + for three or four hours of work.
I can make myself available for a few hours.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I'm having enough trouble trying to live my own life. I'm not one that tries to live other lives.

Should I ever achieve my sought after perfection, I still won't change

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom