Coach Harper interview | The Boneyard

Coach Harper interview

Reaction Score
Harper has chance to really amp LV program.... she is a pretty good coach.... how good exactly I think the jury is out still....

Too bad Tenn was so committed to Holly to several years of futility, including a year when she was de facto coach and filled in for Pat who witnessed her train wreck from the stands.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I liked what she said in the interview. I think this team is going to be a fun team to watch. Harper has talked about the skill set Puckett has. I can't wait to see Dye play. I think she is going to be a problem for other teams to guard.

Reaction Score
Yes Puckett seems to be a player with many talents in different facets of her game..... i expect her to do well

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Biggest take-a-way for me was the line of not trying to fit a player in to their mold but having players playing to their strengths.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Biggest take-a-way for me was the line of not trying to fit a player in to their mold but having players playing to their strengths.
Yes I think that's the best. Sometimes coaches try and fit players into a system. Then it doesn't work.

Reaction Score
Yes I think that's the best. Sometimes coaches try and fit players into a system. Then it doesn't work.
Shouldn’t coaches recruit players that fit the teams style of play? Not the other way around.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Shouldn’t coaches recruit players that fit the teams style of play? Not the other way around.
Coaches do have the things they look for in a player. They should also put players in a position to be successful.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom