Coach Geno Auriemma Postgame | The Boneyard

Coach Geno Auriemma Postgame

JBK

Reaction Score

Thank you for posting
i am not sure Geno is mellowing as he ages or he is really happy with the effort of this team.
I see him teaching and clapping much more on the sidelines. Paige asked him why is he being so nice to this team in practice
Encouraging vs criticism
I guess that is why he is the GOAT and can change as needed.
I hope the team keeps bringing it - it is still early

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Thank you for posting
i am not sure Geno is mellowing as he ages or he is really happy with the effort of this team.
I see him teaching and clapping much more on the sidelines. Paige asked him why is he being so nice to this team in practice
Encouraging vs criticism
I guess that is why he is the GOAT and can change as needed.
I hope the team keeps bringing it - it is still early

He has said he really likes this group because they listen and try to do things the way he wants to. It would be nice for those who went to the game to comment whether he blew up on the side lines because from the televised view, he was a softy.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
He has said he really likes this group because they listen and try to do things the way he wants to. It would be nice for those who went to the game to comment whether he blew up on the side lines because from the televised view, he was a softy.
There were a couple times he coached "more aggressively". I remember he walking halfway out on the floor at one time to tell Edwards something. And he even had one little go at one of the officials.

And you could tell he wasn't happy about Muhl's 2 first quarter fouls.

Reaction Score
Maybe there was more to this post-game presser, but in the nearly 15 minutes we saw, nobody had the courage to ask why Amari saw so little PT.

sun

Reaction Score
Maybe there was more to this post-game presser, but in the nearly 15 minutes we saw, nobody had the courage to ask why Amari saw so little PT.
I thought a full quarter was quite significant considering Dorka only played 20 minutes.
Geno was generous, 10 minutes was probably more PT than Amari saw in any game last year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom