Coach Diaco This Morning WTIC | The Boneyard

Coach Diaco This Morning WTIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With Ray Dunaway:

LISTEN ON DEMAND: Coach Bob Diaco On The Houston Cougars

Not much in the way of specifics. Mindset and priorities seem unchanged. Hates turnovers. When he said we can't spot teams points in the first quarter I was hoping for a little digging on early game planning. Got Zilch. Not much for the fans to hang hopes on because he really didn't indicate there would be any wrinkles.

Anyone hear the Coaches Show last night?

Last edited:

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
With Ray Dunaway:

LISTEN ON DEMAND: Coach Bob Diaco On The Houston Cougars

Not much in the way of specifics. Mindset and priorities seem unchanged. Hates turnovers. When he said we can't spot teams points in the first quarter I was hoping for a little digging on early game planning. Got Zilch. Not much for the fans to hang hopes on because he really didn't indicate there would be any wrinkles.

Anyone hear the Coaches Show last night?
Has every team jumped on us out of the gate this year, it sure feels that way. Good thing we can't do that.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Thought you couldn't get more depressed about starts.

This team is light years ahead of the team 3-4 years ago that gave away a fumble 6 the first play of the first four games.

Three and out every first drive? Outscored 31-0 for the year in the first quarter? Try being down 7-0 after the first offensive play for a month's worth of games.

Reaction Score

This team is light years ahead of the team 3-4 years ago that gave away a fumble 6 the first play of the first four games.

Three and out every first drive? Outscored 31-0 for the year in the first quarter? Try being down 7-0 after the first offensive play for a month's worth of games.

Sad, but true.

Reaction Score
Was Virginia the only game we didn't give up a td on a turnover? We did that a lot in 2014 too as I recall.

Reaction Score

Sad, but true.

People have selective amnesia (human nature to block out the unpleasant times). Just dropped a Jim Fuller article out that had this quote in it: "UConn’s rushing numbers at first glance actually aren’t too tough to swallow. The 557 yards and seven touchdown runs are the most for the Huskies through four games since the 2010 season."

It's the RZ execution (by staff/team) that sucks.

Reaction Score
It's the RZ execution (by staff/team) that sucks.

That is really the big one. The problem with the staff, at leas in my opinion, is the fact that we keep doing the same things over and over again in the redzone to no avail. I don't think people would be freaking out as much if we just tried to pass on a few of those key drives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom