Club Seat Question | The Boneyard

Club Seat Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone know if you are able to get from the Club seats directly into the Stadium? My son was given two club seats for Thursday and I was thinking of giving away my season tickets for the game if I can move down at some point. Go Huskies!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Does anyone know if you are able to get from the Club seats directly into the Stadium? My son was given two club seats for Thursday and I was thinking of giving away my season tickets for the game if I can move down at some point. Go Huskies!

From the luxury boxes you can. So I don't see why you couldn't.

Reaction Score

If I understand you, the club seats are in the stadium. They are simply the sections in the middle of the field. There is no separate entrance. So yes, you could walk to any section you wanted to.

Reaction Score
If I understand you, the club seats are in the stadium. They are simply the sections in the middle of the field. There is no separate entrance. So yes, you could walk to any section you wanted to.

BL - I think you are thinking about the "chairbacks" - Club Seats are behind the glass. If I remember correctly there are elevators @ each end of the tower that gives you access to the concourse (behind the gates).

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
There is a door at the bottom of the elevator that they stamp your hand at and from the luxury boxes you can go back and forth. You can even carry out drinks in cups so I raid the fridge and get back to the bleachers.

The door comes out at the CT high school hall of fame plaques. I haven't seen an elevator at the other end.

Reaction Score
BL - I think you are thinking about the "chairbacks" - Club Seats are behind the glass. If I remember correctly there are elevators @ each end of the tower that gives you access to the concourse (behind the gates).

My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01