Clemson Board of Trustees Meeting (Call us please) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Clemson Board of Trustees Meeting (Call us please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Too much obese talk.

Clemson-Jersey.jpg

uconn21_display_image.jpg

All are very hot, but the UConn girls are hotter (by definition really). Also, hitting reply should repeat the photo. You're welcome.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I've had it explained to me that Clemson is like Texas High School Football. ---Northerners don't understand

Clemson's Death Valley Stadium:
In 2012, Bleacher Report ranked Death Valley #1 in a power ranking of all 124 college football stadiums, saying, "...this venue is the best place in the country to enjoy a college football game...There are not many fans in the country that are more passionate about their team than this group. When Clemson is playing well and the game is going good, the noise in here is as loud as it gets in college football."

The storied edifice added to its legend when the first meeting of father and son head coaches (Bowden Bowl I) took place before a sellout crowd of more than 86,000 fans in 1999. Clemson has ranked in the top 20 in the nation in average attendance 22 consecutive seasons. That includes 2001 when Clemson set an ACC record for total attendance. Last season, the streak continued when Clemson averaged nearly 79,000 fans per game

I attended Clemson for three semesters beginning in the Fall of 2000 before transferring back home to UConn. That clemson team had Woody Danzler at QB, Zach Taylor in the backfield and rod gardner at wide out. I think they were as high as 3rd in the country that year.

Clemson shuts down for football. You can hear the roar from death valley from anywhere on campus. I remember a friend saying his dad paid something like 10,000 a year for a parking space close to the stadium to tailgate in.

I consider myself a UConn basketball addict, and an casual football supporter who hopes that the program continues to develop. I've always been a bit spoiled when it comes to the football program because of my time at Clemson and what I experienced there. UConn has come a long way, but it has a long way to go to get anywhere in the stratosphere of some of the southern football programs. Clemson is one of them.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i'm really torn as to what song should be the official song of CR. in my mind its down to 2 songs:

-katy perry-hot and cold
-carly rae jepsen-call me maybe

should we vote on this important topic?

pj

Reaction Score
we need to atleast make a effort to get guys hard for saturday afternoons at the rent. ... instead of w/e they are doing give each lady a fball shirt cut up like abrocrombie clothes and take the dam pictures lol. for the $500 it would cost, let me know if u dont make that money back next year in new fans. i'll cover it for god sakes.

It's true, UConn is losing the race. This could figure in conference realignment, when university presidents think about what schools they want to visit next fall.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
All are very hot, but the UConn girls are hotter (by definition really). Also, hitting reply should repeat the photo. You're welcome.

The Clemson girl kinda looks like a dude.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
The Clemson girl kinda looks like a dude.

Ha! You know what? I kinda see it now. Before your post, I hadn't considered looking at her face...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom