clemson all over vpi for a 2nd time this season | The Boneyard

clemson all over vpi for a 2nd time this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
vpi has beat only 3 bcs teams this year with recrods better than .500(6-6). those teams were uva/gt/unc. how the fuccckck did the polls ever rank them higher than 20th? oh thats right, the BE is the really bad conf becuase every team every year can win it and its even all around aand they dont have a top team ever and the acc has tradition. yea, unreal.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Look at what Okie State is doing to the Sooners right now. Certainly making a case for jumping Alabama. Would certainly be a more entertaining game than an LSU-Bama rematch.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i would like to see
okst-lsu
bama-oregon
wvu-clemson
msu/wisc-? tcu?

uh and really bosie screwed themselves this year. THIS WAS THE YEAR for those guys to get a chance at something imo.
how good is SMiss hugh?
i don't think wvu can beat clemson, i think clemson is legit. the rest of the acc wouldnt do any better than the BE teams.

Reaction Score
vpi has beat only 3 bcs teams this year with recrods better than .500(6-6). those teams were uva/gt/unc. how the fuccckck did the polls ever rank them higher than 20th? oh thats right, the BE is the really bad conf becuase every team every year can win it and its even all around aand they dont have a top team ever and the acc has tradition. yea, unreal.

WVU, Cincinnati and Louisville have each only beaten 2 BCS teams with a record better than .500. WVU beat Cincinnati and Rutgers, Cincinnati beat NC State and LU, Louisville beat Rutgers and WVU.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
yup and are any of them ranked higher than 20th in the polls? no they are not, they get on by the media every chance they get. vpi was ranked 5th. 5TH!!!!! are you kidding me. tradition homers at its best when everyone knew that a schedule of ark st/app st/marsh/ecu/duke/bc was bowl elgibility right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom