Clean it up, Joe D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Been at least two f bombs.

Reaction Score
Is a Giants fan and watching that defense will bring many f-bombs LOL - finally asked "are they taking our feed?"

That was the first half I expected, a little feeling out period for sure. People nervous, trying to hard etc etc.. Shonn and Omar both looked good as did Jalen. Omar playing hard and quite active, rebounding too. May get a little easier to watch after some politically correct reviews from KO and staff. We will see.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Im a Giants fan and watching that defense will bring many f-bombs LOL - finally asked "are they taking our feed?"

What a way to lose by those G Men. Wow.

Reaction Score
Is a Giants fan and watching that defense will bring many f-bombs LOL - finally asked "are they taking our feed?"

That was the first half I expected, a little feeling out period for sure. People nervous, trying to hard etc etc.. Shonn and Omar both looked good as did Jalen. Omar playing hard and quite active, rebounding too. May get a little easier to watch after some politically correct reviews from KO and staff. We will see.
A suggestion of course, but don't ever change your avatar. Consider yourself warned. ;)

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Remember the on-line broadcast a couple years ago when they turned off the time out ads and you could hear the announcers and Joe D. responded with an off-color, "That's what she said...." comment?

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
Ok...ahhh umm what ahh did he ummm say?

And ummmm why does he ummm call Sam Cassell ummm ahhh Sam Cassell Jr. Was his ummm dad out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom