Classy | The Boneyard

Classy

Reaction Score
I was on Facebook this evening and saw this post from my cousin. I thought I would share it here because it reflects the class of your fanbase:

When a random UConn WBB fan reaches out too you regarding your injured daughter, you realize God is truly in control. This kind message lifted my spirit on Notre Dame WBB GameDay!

"Dear Mr. Turner, I am so sorry to hear of Bri's injury. I watched her game and really didn't think her injury would take her out for the season. I was shocked to hear about her injury results today. As a women's basketball fan first and foremost, I want to wish her a quick and full recovery! No one, even this UConn fan, (CT resident here) wants to see such a great athlete and team suffer with injury. My best to Bri, her Notre Dame family and your family as you recover from this disappointment. I can't even imagine how upset she is. Notre Dame, Muffet, and the bb program raises great women, great athletes and wonderful role models, and your daughter is a fine example of those attributes. God bless you, Bri and her teammates throughout the remainder of the season".

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Is your cousin Brianna's mom? If so, I hope she reads over here how sorry everyone was to see her season end that way.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom