Class always wins | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Class always wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tara VanDerveer has consistently had one of the best basketball teams in the country but hasn't been able to win a national championship since 1992 That drought ended tonight

Reaction Score
LOL at the notion that Geno does not say that word during games. Y'all are living in fantasy land.
He has cursed out many a player during games.
Where does @SallyH say Geno "does say that word during the game"? Your fantasy world?

Reaction Score
what's worse? Giving a middle finger in a moment the coach thought was private.... or a coach swearing in a national podcast?
The worse is a person lies and makes speculation ..

Reaction Score
I heard Dolson say word when she missed a layup. I have heard it from other players as well, but Dolson's was notable because it was so loud.

Reaction Score
Im not saying her specifically. I’m saying both teams were horrible with layups
I was specifically referencing her as opposed to our 6'5" center...maybe I was too subtle..will try to do better.

Reaction Score
Stanford snuck out with the trophy being totally outplayed by a team whos best player had a subpar performance (on offense) . Az played with passion and it is a shame they just had no other offensive options
Less dribbling more passing. Stanford played into their hands and got lucky.

Reaction Score
Adia Barnes has more class today than anybody saying she doesn't. Perhaps she wouldn't have exuded class 30 years ago from a societal perspective. But this isn't 30 years ago. Societies change. Perspectives change. Definitions change. Both coaches tonight are remarkably different; yet, they both certainly show class in their own ways.

Reaction Score
Here you go...... words contain that are a lot worse than the "F" word.... at least where I come from

Some Stupid UConn Fans

You can listen for yourself

‘The Lowe Post’ Podcast: Geno Auriemma on Diana Taurasi’s Coaching Prospects, and the Possibility of Jumping to the NBA
Over the last 36 years there has been numerous times when Geno and other Coaches have used profanity during a game. I can't even count how many times he's swearing while the camera is on him. Also with UConn players also. Not just with Connecticut but a lot of other teams. I have done it as a player and Coach. If anybody thinks any different than they are very naive. Tina Charles Mom said Geno lets it fly on the bench and she could hear it in the stands. Her team was disrespected and I don't blame her at all. People here are whining only because UConn lost.

Reaction Score
I don't mind curse words so long as they aren't directed towards someone or a fanbase. When Creighton beat the UConn men in the BE tourney, Zegarowski shouted "F Connecticut" at the end of the game. That was trashy.

Reaction Score
Anyone else remember the one (and only) time Geno was mic'd up during a game? Svetlana did something he didn't like and he muttered "G**da*n Europeans" when she came out and walked right past him? On national TV? ?

Also, "class" (whatever one means by that) doesn't alway win. Just ask Rick Pitino.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Anyone else remember the one (and only) time Geno was mic'd up during a game? Svetlana did something he didn't like and he muttered "goshdarn Europeans" when she came out and walked right past him? On national TV? ?

Also, "class" (whatever one means by that) doesn't alway win. Just ask Rick Pitino.
Class may not win a basketball game but it wins in life. If you want the definition of class google Moore, Maya.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The pearl clutching and moralizing over people swearing is honestly so embarrassing.
Really you are personally embarrassed by what other people post? Well I'm sure you will get over it.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
A Baylor player said the same word, mic picked it up clearly. Baylor won big in the men's Championship. Bet you there is ZERO reaction to this.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
If class always wins, how did MM and ND win so much, especially against UConn? Not much class there.:confused:
Muffet-Animated.gif

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads