CINCY vs USF | The Boneyard

CINCY vs USF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
thank god cincy won, hopefully they win out and we send a one loss team to the BCS game....and yes i'll take a 6-5 UConn team and a one loss big east team in the BCS game

Reaction Score
Well Flyer, I was hoping USF would win that game since it gives us a better shot. Unless you're a Cincy alum or your kids go there now, you can't make a statement like that and call yourself a Husky fan. But I might forgive if you're heading to Pitt on Wednesday. Are you?

Reaction Score
Well Flyer, I was hoping USF would win that game since it gives us a better shot. Unless you're a Cincy alum or your kids go there now, you can't make a statement like that and call yourself a Husky fan. But I might forgive if you're heading to Pitt on Wednesday. Are you?

I'm probably one of the bigger husky fans you'll find, but I'm also a Big East fan (as long as we're in it) and if UConn wins out and goes to a BCS bowl it will most certainly destroy any shred of reputation that we have as a conference sending another 4 loss team to the bowl

I would kill to go to the game, however, flights from San Diego to Pittsburgh are a little out of my price range right now

Reaction Score
I'm probably one of the bigger husky fans you'll find, but I'm also a Big East fan (as long as we're in it) and if UConn wins out and goes to a BCS bowl it will most certainly destroy any shred of reputation that we have as a conference sending another 4 loss team to the bowl

I would kill to go to the game, however, flights from San Diego to Pittsburgh are a little out of my price range right now

Trust me when I say this....someday soon you will wish we had the rep we have now.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It doesn't matter who the Big East sends at this point. A: They aren't a good team. B: No one will think they are good team. It won't matter if they are 9-3 or 10-2 or 11-1.

Reaction Score

I think it's prety clear that Cincy is the only team that has enough talent on the field to compete with the stronger teams out there. But if UConn were to win out and go BCS, the most important thing is they will have improved a ton over the course ot the season. At that point I'd take anything including the whining from Chestnut Hill..

Reaction Score
It doesn't matter who the Big East sends at this point. A: They aren't a good team. B: No one will think they are good team. It won't matter if they are 9-3 or 10-2 or 11-1.
Dean on. Doesn't matter if it's an 11-1 Cincy team or an 8-4 UConn... either one will be vilified.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Unless they win.

You'd need quite an upset. You'll need a bunch of upsets to even draw a team that won't be a two touchdown favorite.

Here are the league results against the BCS
Pitt 0-3
UConn 0-2
Rutgers 0-1
Cinci 1-1 beat NC State
USF 1-0 beat Notre Dame
WVU 1-1 beat Maryland
Ville 1-1 beat Kentucky
Cuse 1-1 beat Wake

5-10 total with the best win maybe being Syracuse over Wake at home or the gift that ND gave USF. Throw in losses to Western Michigan, FIU, Marshall....

If Pitt beats UConn on Wednesday there is a very real chance that the league only has 4 teams get to Bowl eligible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom