Cincy/UCLA | The Boneyard

Cincy/UCLA

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I like to see cincinatti improving their OOC schedule. I hope to see SMU and wichita st do the same

Wichita State tries. Nobody wants to play them and probably lose. SMU should really be able to get a few better games on the schedule.

Reaction Score
In somewhat related transfer news i see on Rothstein's site that Carlton Bragg from Kansas will be visiting Cincy, X, Nc St, and Illini. Makes sense, Ohio kid and Washington and the Man Clark will be graduating after next year so it would likely be a good fit. Sounds like we may be seeing him a few times a year.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
In somewhat related transfer news i see on Rothstein's site that Carlton Bragg from Kansas will be visiting Cincy, X, Nc St, and Illini. Makes sense, Ohio kid and Washington and the Man Clark will be graduating after next year so it would likely be a good fit. Sounds like we may be seeing him a few times a year.
He fits exactly what Mick is looking for. A big man transfer that will sit out next year and be able to start right away after Clark and Washington leave. We are on some really goo stretch 4's in the 2018 class but given Mick's track record of landing top recruits, the transfer market is probably our best shot to get a guy that can contribute right away.

Reaction Score
Just announce another H&H with Mississippi State. I think they are supposed to be good next year but who knows.
If both Weatherspoon brothers are 100% they should be at least decent

Reaction Score
I hate being in a conference where we have to low-key root for our conference rivals for the good of our own program...

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I hate being in a conference where we have to low-key root for our conference rivals for the good of our own program...
True, and what's even worse is that Memphis HAS to play 18 home games as part of their lease with the Grizzlies so they have to stock up on cupcakes and can't even schedule many good teams.

Reaction Score
Actually you should do that in any conference. You are what they thought you were. I think we've seen ample evidence of that. I always rooted for Big East teams back in the day in the NCAA tourney, unless they were playing us.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Actually you should do that in any conference. You are what they thought you were. I think we've seen ample evidence of that. I always rooted for Big East teams back in the day in the NCAA tourney, unless they were playing us.
Agreed BUT I could never root for Cuse, Puke or Kensucky - EVER

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom