Cincy officially groveling | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cincy officially groveling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Maybe Cincy knows something we don't (see other thread about Big Ten rumors going to ACC members).

Or, maybe we know what they know, too.[/quote

We know, Cincy knows we know, we know Cincy knows we know,we know Swofford knows and Swofford knows we know it. We are a very knowledgeable Boneyard.

Reaction Score
It's amazing how much you can turn against teams in your own conference. I no longer root for Cinn in hopes there that UConn's programs look better than theirs.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
I find it interesting that no one in the local or national media has pulled a freedom of information act on UConn. Seems like the local media isn't doing their job and the national media doesn't even care to think about us.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I find it interesting that no one in the local or national media has pulled a freedom of information act on UConn. Seems like the local media isn't doing their job and the national media doesn't even care to think about us.
If the B1G and the university are smart, there wouldn't be a whole lot to find. Is there an "ongoing contract negotiations" exception to FOIA production? If you do want good intell, the place to go to is Herbst calendar and travel reimbursment documents.

Reaction Score
If the B1G and the university are smart, there wouldn't be a whole lot to find. Is there an "ongoing contract negotiations" exception to FOIA production? If you do want good intell, the place to go to is Herbst calendar and travel reimbursment documents.

This. Everyone is aware of what is discoverable under FOIA and what isn't, and everyone is proceeding accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom