Cincinnati | The Boneyard

Cincinnati

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Interesting that Cincy is 9 and 5. New coach is getting some results.
Actually, no. I did the full review of their past starts of the year to see if this year was an anomaly.
'17-18 started 9-5
'16-17 started 9-4
'15-16 started 5-9

As I noted on the prognostigation thread, Cin has a Massey SOS of 184 so being 9-5 against that competition is not what I call "getting some results"...:confused:

Best win is maybe VCU???

Reaction Score
Jamelle’s players they took a step forward last year

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Rooting for Cinci to fade into oblivion. Jamelle may have been in a no-win situation (administration that does not take WCBB seriously), or she may have been in over her head, or some combo of the 2 (or even something else). Either way, they fired her so I'd love to see them do much worse than they did when she was there...

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Rooting for Cinci to fade into oblivion. Jamelle may have been in a no-win situation (administration that does not take WCBB seriously), or she may have been in over her head, or some combo of the 2 (or even something else). Either way, they fired her so I'd love to see them do much worse than they did when she was there...
Me too but I actually think Cincinnati upped their commitment with the new coach, opening of their new facility and money allocated to the program...Head bang

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Me too but I actually think Cincinnati upped their commitment with the new coach, opening of their new facility and money allocated to the program...Head bang
Couldn't have done that while Jamelle was still there, eh?!! I'm with you on the Head bang! (By the way the HB emoticon is not working apparently)...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom