Cincinnati/SMU | The Boneyard

Cincinnati/SMU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
The 10,000 people who attend the game are going to be lost and crying in the parking lot after the game.

I can't take any chances of this happening. Gonna need to dip into the scotch for breakfast that day.

Reaction Score
I can't take any chances of this happening. Gonna need to dip into the scotch for breakfast that day.

At this point I just hope it's a pleasant day weather wise. That's what will get me through

Reaction Score
Dooley said:

I'm normally there.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Is it wrong to feel extremely disappointed if we win fewer games that the previous worst season in UConn FB history, aka last season? Because I will. And not in that, "I'm really bummed out" way, but in that, "I don't even know you, anymore" sense.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Is it wrong to feel extremely disappointed if we win fewer games that the previous worst season in UConn FB history, aka last season? Because I will. And not in that, "I'm really bummed out" way, but in that, "I don't even know you, anymore" sense.
We're not going to go bowling, which was my hope before the season (with hindsight, that was a reach). Anything less than bowling, from 1 win to 5 wins, feels about the same to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom