Cinci - 3:30 ABC | The Boneyard

Cinci - 3:30 ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
isn't that the same time as the SEC championship game?

Reaction Score
The fans better duck*ing show up. Senior day, chance to get bowl eligible, and an ABC broadcast where we don't want future conference mates seeing camera shots of empty seats.

This should be priority #1 for the athletic department. You never know who could be watching, plus a victory sends us to a bowl so a noisy packed house will really fire the team up

Would love to see the AD create some sort of rallying cry marketing campaign for this game and Warde Manuel should call every alumni that lives within 100 miles of the Rent asking them to attend.

Reaction Score
This should be priority #1 for the athletic department. You never know who could be watching, plus a victory sends us to a bowl so a noisy packed house will really fire the team up

Would love to see the AD create some sort of rallying cry marketing campaign for this game and Warde Manuel should call every alumni that lives within 100 miles of the Rent asking them to attend.

That would make to much sense! We literally have the worst sports marketing model of any viable college brand in the country!!!

Reaction Score
FWIW, UConn sent emails to us season ticket holders offering discounted Cinci game tickets. A 20+ hour flight precludes attending, so my seats will be occupied by enthusiastic Big Brother and Little Brother UConn fans.

Bill Sussman

My Name isn't really Bill
Reaction Score
I will definitely be there and will be ofdering seats up to my friends who only some time show. Lets get out there and pack the Rent.

Reaction Score
UCONN has to get the word out to get folks to the Husky Walk at 1:00 pm and into the stadium at 3:00 pm for the Senior Day ceremony.

Big corps of household name seniors who deserve the props and spotlight:

Jimmy Bennett
John Delahunt
Dwayne Gratz
Ryan Griffin
Ted Jennings*
Jory Johnson
Jesse Joseph*
Adam Masters
Johnny McEntee
Sio Moore
Michael Smith
Nick Williams
Trevardo Williams
Ryan Wirth
Blidi Wreh-Wilson

*potential medical redshirt

Make a fun and easy tailgate menu so you can applaud this senior class and get ready for the important game against the Bearcats.

Reaction Score
The fans better duck*ing show up. Senior day, chance to get bowl eligible, and an ABC broadcast where we don't want future conference mates seeing camera shots of empty seats.
Ironically. If you believe everything you read about conference expansion, everything is about TV and cable rights. Maybe it would be better if we all stayed home and watched on TV. Of course I'm being sarcastic and will be at the game, but maybe I will leave all the TV's in my house on and tuned to the game. :)

Reaction Score
UCONN has to get the word out to get folks to the Husky Walk at 1:00 pm and into the stadium at 3:00 pm for the Senior Day ceremony.

Jimmy Bennett
John Delahunt
Dwayne Gratz
Ryan Griffin
Ted Jennings*
Jory Johnson
Jesse Joseph*
Adam Masters
Johnny McEntee
Sio Moore
Michael Smith
Nick Williams
Trevardo Williams
Ryan Wirth
Blidi Wreh-Wilson

Make a fun and easy tailgate menu so you can applaud this senior class and get ready for the important game against the Bearcats.

Man those are some big names that won't be around next year.

Reaction Score

Jimmy Bennett
John Delahunt
Dwayne Gratz
Ryan Griffin
Ted Jennings*
Jory Johnson
Jesse Joseph*
Adam Masters
Johnny McEntee
Sio Moore
Michael Smith
Nick Williams
Trevardo Williams
Ryan Wirth
Blidi Wreh-Wilson

Well said. A poorly rated recruiting class that got it done on the field and in the classroom, and almost never got in trouble. Really like this group.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Well said. A poorly rated recruiting class that got it done on the field and in the classroom, and almost never got in trouble. Really like this group.

A poorly rated recruiting class, where I see that at least 5 of the players will get a legitimate chance to play on Sundays...:)

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
As apathetic as I was for the Buffalo game awhile back, I am completely and totally jacked for this game vs. Cincy.

I'll be there +10 and currently recruiting more.

Reaction Score
As soon as I saw the start time, I got in touch with my business partner. It's my weekend to work, we normally close at 4 P.M. Told him I'm closing the shop at 2 P.M. & hightailing up I-84 to the Rent. Will meet up with Mrs coachcap & the tailgate crew for a quick bite & beverage, then it's into the Rent for Senior Day ceremonies. Not missing this one. Too many Seniors to appreciate!

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Yeah, I'm completely jacked up for this game. A few weeks ago, I was sure we were finishing 3-9. I'm so fired up that this great group of Seniors will be able to play their final home game with something on the line. My group of 6 will be ready to go.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I'll be walking around NYC Christmas shopping with my lady. (Plans were made when we were 3-6.)

Everybody else better show up!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'll be walking around NYC Christmas shopping with my lady. (Plans were made when we were 3-6.)

Everybody else better ****ing show up!
I can see making plans such as that if you were six years old and she was three but seriously, you shouldn't be held to a commitment you made in kindergarten.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Are you going? What are you doing to add to the attendance?
Dude, I'm researching flights to Tampa right now. Got a golden ticket from the wife and I'm cashing it in if we go bowling. And hell yeah I'm going to the game Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom