Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Where ya been boy???? Already posted.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
CD isn't ready to believe it's legit. Breanna is getting an early taste of life at UConn and why it's important to have a well-developed sense of humor and a thick hide.

“My first question to her about her triple-double was, `Was it turnovers?’ Because then it doesn’t really count,’’ UConn associate head coach Chris Dailey said. “She told me they were blocked shots. Then I told her that her rebounds don’t count if they came off her own misses. We don’t count those as rebounds. I said I needed to see it on film before I could acknowledge it. I’m just trying to keep her motivated.’’

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
CD isn't ready to believe it's legit. Breanna is getting an early taste of life at UConn and why it's important to have a well-developed sense of humor and a thick hide.

“My first question to her about her triple-double was, `Was it turnovers?’ Because then it doesn’t really count,’’ UConn associate head coach Chris Dailey said. “She told me they were blocked shots. Then I told her that her rebounds don’t count if they came off her own misses. We don’t count those as rebounds. I said I needed to see it on film before I could acknowledge it. I’m just trying to keep her motivated.’’
CD playing the bad cop, as usual, with appropriate sarcasm. Who's the good cop? Certainly not Geno. Marissa maybe?

Reaction Score
Where ya been boy???? Already posted.

It was a long week!! Trying to catch up. Thanks for letting me know. Cant wait for the game tomorrow. I freed up my schedule so I can go especially since I drive by the WBA everyday.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Is there a link to a page with info on the NY Federation finals, to see who they are playing next? Am I right that there are 4 teams from the state that make it to this final level of competition? (Guessing that CTK is one of the other teams, as they beat Nazareth)

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
After digging a little bit, it looks like Cicero-North (PHSAA state champ) plays Nazareth on March 24, with the winner playing the winner of the PSAL. (I think the PSAL winner was Murry Bergraum.) That game would be the following day, Sunday the 25th.

So I guess only 3 teams -

LINK

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Yeah, in NY you have 4 confederations that participate in the Federation championship, those being the general public HS teams (NYSPHSAA) such as Cicero-North Syracuse, the NY City public schools (PSAL) such as Murray Bergtraum, the NY City Catholic schools (CHSAA) such as Nazareth, and the private schools mainly in the NYC area (AIS). The private schools tend to be much smaller than the other three confederations and cannot field a big school for the large Class AA title, so the other three confederations do the Feds with one getting a bye on Saturday every three years on a rotating basis.

13-13-13 for Breanna? Man does she have all the luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom