Christyn Williams Junior Season Mixtape | The Boneyard

Christyn Williams Junior Season Mixtape

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Wow, really impressive - strong, fluid, great handle, takes it to the rim with authority, creates own shot, good shooting form and range, nice mid-range game as well, what`s not to like?

Looks good in blue and white as well!

As a lefty, probably draws comparisons to Alexis Jones but I`m guessing Christyn`s ceiling is higher.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
CIA

COACH: doggone if the caliber of this performance doesn't remind me, to some extent, of my performance when I was a wrestler on a championship team in grades 7 and 8. Now to be crystal clear, that extent to which she reminds me of my performance is pretty close to infinitesimal; which is a large part of the reason why I switched to basketball in grade 9.

(( WOW, that kid can handle the ball - and shoot it.))

Reaction Score
She is a left handed assassin..................to have that good a handle and also be a three point sharpshooter should be illegal................I can't even imagine how good she would be after getting the UConn coaching treatment.............

Reaction Score
Wow! I'm imagining the possibilities. Crystal Dangerfield, Caroline Ducharme, Megatron, Phessa, KLS etc etc on the same squad? OMG!

Reaction Score
She reminds me of a more under controlled Kelsea Mitchell. We need more play makers like her at Uconn who is unselfish. Sign her up ASAP.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Hope she can join UConn club.

Do you think she can really play? Can't tell from the video. Doubt that Geno is interested.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I used to see elements of Asia Durr, Arike Ogunbowale, and Diana Taurasi in her game. I still see those, but now I also see Kelsey Mitchell and James Harden. I can just imagine her and Meg together. Yikes!!

Reaction Score
If Uconn gets CW,and either Ono or Nylissa Smith it will be Katie Lou bar the door.The rest of the AAC would have to improve just to keep their -mov where it is now.

Reaction Score
I see Christyn Williams has changed her twitter cover to UConns NCAA trophies. That seems like a positive sign for us.

That photo was from her trip to UConn last year and she had used that one for quite sometime which was one of the reasons we all thought she was a UConn lean.............she hasn't used it in many months.........would have meant more if she was making her decision this week instead of after the summer......

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I see Christyn Williams has changed her twitter cover to UConns NCAA trophies. That seems like a positive sign for us.
What is a twitter cover?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom