Christyn Williams down to 5 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Christyn Williams down to 5

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
+ TN has Jazmine Massengill verbal already for 2018 & published reports that Hayes was looking for a package deal for her sisters.
Cooper also will be back next year.

Reaction Score
The Riverdale team with three Hayes sisters as starters won the state championship today. Riverdale is also ranked No. 1 nationally. And, yes, all four sisters are that good. Their graduation years are 2017, 2019, 2020, and 2022.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
She spent her parents money to visit UCONN. She has not visited ND, or UCLA or TN to best of my knowledge.
She said Geno is one of most funny people she ever met.
On her Twitter Charli Collier and Lexi Gordon are "Fam"-that's family for short.
She visited Tennessee unofficially during a football game weekend in 2015. May have also visited in Fall of 2016.

But, Christyn and Lexi coordinating their unofficial visits to UConn together spoke volumes (at the time). What could have changed since then are all the guards/wings UConn signed last Fall

Reaction Score
She visited Tennessee unofficially during a football game weekend in 2015. May have also visited in Fall of 2016.

But, Christyn and Lexi coordinating their unofficial visits to UConn together spoke volumes (at the time). What could have changed since then are all the guards/wings UConn signed last Fall

I think only Walker has given a verbal since Williams has visited. I still think she'll end up at Uconn, she might be asked to change her game a little bit, but I'd expect her to be starting by her 2nd year at Uconn.

Reactions: HGN
Reaction Score
Wish this young lady luck wherever she ends up, but really hoping it's in Storrs. I mean, just look at how much fun she and Lexi are having here…just have to remember to take the phone off video mode when you want to shoot a selfie! :D

That's exactly the side of Geno the players see once they commit to UConn.....:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Wish this young lady luck wherever she ends up, but really hoping it's in Storrs. I mean, just look at how much fun she and Lexi are having here…just have to remember to take the phone off video mode when you want to shoot a selfie! :D

That is too funny!! I have a prediction that Lexi is going to be a star here before it's all said and done and sooner rather than later.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
The real question about Christyn Williams is whether or not she holds off on her decision long enough to break the BY record for total number of posts on a recruit, currently held by Megan Walker.

If she does, I can envision BY'ers swinging wildly from jubilation to dismay and back again as we microanalyze every tweet, public comment, her choice in clothes and how she wears her hair, leading up to Christyn's decision (I wonder if she'll pop balloons).

Hopefully, Christyn won't mind being stalked by a bunch of crazed Husky fans.... :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I have had a positive feeling about Christyn for a long time. I think in the end she will be schooled in Storrs. I have seen
her play USA basketball and was very impressed with her game. She would be a great addition to this nice roster we're
developing.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
The real question about Christyn Williams is whether or not she holds off on her decision long enough to break the BY record for total number of posts on a recruit, currently held by Megan Walker.
If she does, I can envision BY'ers swinging wildly from jubilation to dismay and back again as we microanalyze every tweet, public comment, her choice in clothes and how she wears her hair, leading up to Christyn's decision (I wonder if she'll pop balloons).
Hopefully, Christyn won't mind being stalked by a bunch of crazed Husky fans.... :rolleyes:
One man's micoanalysis is another man's expression of genuine love.
I hope/think Christyn commitment to UCONN will follow a very similar path as Megan Walker.
Look @PacoSwede no initials.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Does that mean she's going to Tennessee? Did I get that right?
Or was its logo's location a statement on the status of the school?
christynwilliams2-jpg.20666

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

Who is the guy with the tie? He looks familiar, but the tie is throwing me off. :)

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I think only Walker has given a verbal since Williams has visited. I still think she'll end up at Uconn, she might be asked to change her game a little bit, but I'd expect her to be starting by her 2nd year at Uconn.
UCONN has actually signed 4 players and received 1 verbal since Williams visited-January 2016
  • Mikayla Coombs verbal in July 2016 and signed in November 2016.
  • Lexi Gordon verbal in Feb 2016 and signed in November 2016
  • Andi Espinoza-Hunter signed in November 2016
  • Megan Walker signed in November 2016
  • Charli Collier verbal to UCONN November 2016.
Also noteworthy, UCONN has been evaluating these guards Zia Cooke '19, Yasmeen Chang'19, Anaya Peoples'19 after the Williams visit.

Reaction Score
Her Twitter pic is all the national title trophies lined up in Geno's office .. Well as of last night. So if your going to base her picture with The T in the center and the biggest letter indicating she's a Tennessee lean seriously are we going to play this game. UCONN is loaded the next 4-5 years what we really need is a little more depth inside and collier helps I would rather see Brunell in a UCONN uni then Williams. Trust me would be great to get them all but UCONN is stacked in my opinion. Anyone who chooses Tenneseee ... Enough said!!

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Christyn, we barely knew ya'..

Good luck at the University of Connecticut. Not that you're going to need it there.

:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Her Twitter pic is all the national title trophies lined up in Geno's office .. Well as of last night. So if your going to base her picture with The T in the center and the biggest letter indicating she's a Tennessee lean seriously are we going to play this game. UCONN is loaded the next 4-5 years what we really need is a little more depth inside and collier helps I would rather see Brunell in a UCONN uni then Williams. Trust me would be great to get them all but UCONN is stacked in my opinion. Anyone who chooses Tenneseee ... Enough said!!

I would assume that she would choose Tennessee or Baylor for that matter if she wanted to stay closer to home...........all of the teams on her list have multiple guards coming in 2017/2018 with the exception of UCLA...........they are the most in need of her services long term..........

Reaction Score
Or was its logo's location a statement on the status of the school?
christynwilliams2-jpg.20666
No, because only T can fit in the middle line of the photo...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom