Christyn Is POY | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Christyn Is POY

Reaction Score
If she is that good, then Crystal will be a great role model for her when she arrives this summer on hard she has to work to take a leadership role for the UConn program. It will be interesting to see her and Crystal in the back court at the same time. Does anyone know if she can shoot and make baskets?

Everyone can calm down and relax. :) As Rocky has supplied some bait for debate it's only as Myers 7 said above a school newspaper and a student reporter.
Of course they would want the best players from their state to stay there, but the elite want to play with the elite and be coached by them. The alphabet soup guy for those that hit him for his writing should (dog) bone up on his skills and knowledge of the game as many have stated.

@ mister old dog, please enjoy this and see she can not only shoot and make baskets. She can split defenders like the wind and leave them wondering where she went. I could go on but no need, please enjoy....By the way this is from her FRESHMAN YEAR...;)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Do you think she will have a steep learning curve her freshman year a la Megan, megatron walker, a quicker learning curve a la stewie or KLS, or no learning curve a la DT and MM??

Your thoughts?
Some folks thought that CWill was the best player in the country LAST year. I hope that she has a short learning curve. I’m not sure it will be shorter than Megan’s, though. One thing in her favor: next year, there are 2 newcomers, CWill and Olivia (maybe Ezi too!); that’s a much more manageable number than the 6 of this year. Even if Christyn and Liv are slow to develop, I don’t see Geno being as frustrated or public in his criticism. Christyn says she wants to become “legendary” and a “lockdown defender.” That requires work ethic like Maya Moore, Kelly Faris, Moriah Jefferson, and Gabby Williams.

Diana had a bit of a learning curve, including playing with others and limiting fouls. To the extent that Maya had a learning curve, she masked it quite well with supreme confidence and athleticism.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Do you think she will have a steep learning curve her freshman year a la Megan, megatron walker, a quicker learning curve a la stewie or KLS, or no learning curve a la DT and MM??
Your thoughts?
I see a Bria Harley type learning curve for Christyn-she is going to be needed to contribute early and she will.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Everyone can calm down and relax. :) As Rocky has supplied some bait for debate it's only as Myers 7 said above a school newspaper and a student reporter.
Of course they would want the best players from their state to stay there, but the elite want to play with the elite and be coached by them. The alphabet soup guy for those that hit him for his writing should (dog) bone up on his skills and knowledge of the game as many have stated.

@ mister old dog, please enjoy this and see she can not only shoot and make baskets. She can split defenders like the wind and leave them wondering where she went. I could go on but no need, please enjoy....By the way this is from her FRESHMAN YEAR...;)

So, who is the phenomenal player with the PONY TAIL in the video. ;)

That is no ordinary freshman! I remember reading that she started her high school career with something like 35 points and 15 rebounds. Only the best of the best do that.

Reaction Score
WBCA representative: “Christyn, I’m calling to inform you that the WBCA has selected you as our high school national player of the year. Congratulations!”

Christyn: “Okey-dokey! It’s an honor. Thanks for the call.”
That's some crisp prose right there. Sounds like favorite kind of kid: wants to play, not yak.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom