Christyn is a finalist | The Boneyard

Christyn is a finalist

Reaction Score
39D9D73B-D373-4CBC-8281-97D9779D30F0.jpeg

Seems like she’s a shoo-in. Do you think she will be an AA?

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I agree she should be a lock for this award. Not sure about AA, though she is clearly that caliber.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Wow. That is great.

Reaction Score
Nice to see Christyn getting notice. While being called a shooting guard it's her drive to the basket that is a joy to watch. I realize that is part of the responsibility but she really gets that part of it done better than most.

Not to change the topic, what has become of Alexa at The Courant? All articles from the tourney have been from Dom Amore or Lori Riley.
Again just one reply needed, not trying to redirect @Hayven thread or take away from Christyn.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Nice to see Christyn getting notice. While being called a shooting guard it's her drive to the basket that is a joy to watch. I realize that is part of the responsibility but she really gets that part of it done better than most.

Not to change the topic, what has become of Alexa at The Courant? All articles from the tourney have been from Dom Amore or Lori Riley.
Again just one reply needed, not trying to redirect @Hayven thread or take away from Christyn.
Alexa has left the Courant and joined the ESPN staff. Details here: OT: - Alexa Philippou Joins ESPN

Reaction Score
A few weeks ago, lots of people here didn't think she was appropriate for a top 25 rating. My how times have changed. She's gotten a raw deal the entire time I've followed her here. No player is perfect and she's as consistent as just about anyone.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
A few weeks ago, lots of people here didn't think she was appropriate for a top 25 rating. My how times have changed. She's gotten a raw deal the entire time I've followed her here. No player is perfect and she's as consistent as just about anyone.
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

But she’s been on fire lately.

Reaction Score
Taylor Robertson might be the best shooter in the country, at least based on 3-point and free throw percentages. I imagine a lot of other things go into the award, though; I don't know much else about her game.

Reaction Score
This is funny, since she plays the three now at UConn. When Azzi was hurt, she did play the two, with Caroline at the three. She also does swing over to the two when Caroline enters the game, but her principal position is the three. In any case, in this era of positionless basketball, these position awards seem totally irrelevant.

Reaction Score
Very consistent for 4 years. Will finish 14th or 15th career scoring.

Reaction Score
What has really impressed me recently is just how physically strong she (Christyn) is! I guess she’s always been pretty strong, but lately, she looks like a woman among girls. She has really worked to become a more rounded player since he talk with Geno.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom