Christyn and Evina updates | The Boneyard

Christyn and Evina updates

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Trying to corral the UConn player transactions here (hopefully?)

Reaction Score
Evina was waived by the Mystics today. Christyn hasn't fully recovered from her injury.

heartbreaking news, makes me sad.

Dang! This is the part of the W that hurts the most. I hope that Evina can land on a roster somewhere. For Christyn, I hope that she is able to fully recover and land on a roster as well.

Reaction Score
Too bad about Evina. I know that there will be a place for her somewhere.

Reaction Score
Why? People don't care about the teams we have now.
Exactly, I have tried to watch many times excited in advance to what would seem like a good game and was always EXTREMELY disappointed. This makes me both sad and mad also for the girls and young women that have dreams to make it to the league because what I see when I watch isnt a good product and I’m afraid it won’t be around long and I honestly don’t know what the answer is. My question is, why is women’s college basketball more under control and exciting than the WNBA? It just seems unorganized and a lot of lazy game playing. Obviously not everyone but for the most part, it’s hard to watch which doesn’t make sense to me because I absolutely love women’s basketball.

Reaction Score
Why? People don't care about the teams we have now.
Exactly. The league has been on the brink of collapse/bankruptcy almost since its existence. Player salaries are proof.

One different dynamic this year is there are 2 legit "Super Teams" in NY and Vegas. I can see both winning tons of games. That could be a good marketing angle...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom