OT: Chris Young (Hartford) Tickets | The Boneyard

OT: Chris Young (Hartford) Tickets

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
I'm selling 2 tickets for Chris Young this Saturday at Xfinity in Hartford. If interested, send me a PM.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Not knowing who Chris Young is makes me feel Old.
I was going to ask the same question. "Who is Chris Young?"
Same here. But my google machine tells me that he is a country music singer, so I don't feel as bad for not knowing him.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
I'm with you @8893 I'm pretty much a rock n roller but I'm cool with some country. Zach Brown and Eric Church pass muster. I like the old stuff also. Any live shows for you lately? I'm going down to Wrigley to listen to the Dead tomorrow night. I say listen because my friend has a house behind the left field wall so we listen from her porch or bring chairs to the left field wall. Good times and a bunch of money stays in my pocket.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I'm with you @8893 I'm pretty much a rock n roller but I'm cool with some country. Zach Brown and Eric Church pass muster. I like the old stuff also. Any live shows for you lately? I'm going down to Wrigley to listen to the Dead tomorrow night. I say listen because my friend has a house behind the left field wall so we listen from her porch or bring chairs to the left field wall. Good times and a bunch of money stays in my pocket.
Sadly I think my last live show was JRAD at the end of March. Great show, but way too long for me to go without seeing live music. Don't think I could bring myself to see what passes for the Dead these days, but your plan sounds like a good one. My next show is Mdou Moctar at the end of the month. I had to miss Jazz Fest this year but I streamed what I could and one of the things I heard was his set, which was mesmerizing, so I was psyched to see that he was coming to New Haven (which he has apparently played twice before!). Crazy African guitar player--"Hendrix of the Sahara" they call him. I will also likely catch one of the Phish shows at Mohegan.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
I like where you were going with that @Da_Aisijimo_Gou but the wife is less of a country fan than I am. Growing listening to the tucker boys, Charlie Daniels, Outlaws etc. gave me an appreciation for country rock.

Reaction Score
This was and remains worthy music

Where we all belong is listening to Marshall Tucker 24 hours at a time. I saw the remnants of them 5 years ago but Doug Grey’s voice is shot. Good band when the Caldwell boys were alive.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
A couple of months ago my wife and I started plotting our summer concerts. My wife was intrigued by Chris Young. I never heard of him was surprised to see he has about 6 CDS since 2006. I bought four.

He is a fusion of Bro Country and the 90s. I will be there Saturday nig ht jamming away.

@8893...I discovered Margo Price by accident a year ago. Can't wait to catch her live.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Does he sing that horses in the back song?

Kids love that guy.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
I literally won these tickets and just ended up giving them away. Clearly its not a hard ticket to get lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom