Chris Is Realistic About Camara's Return | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Chris Is Realistic About Camara's Return

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
LOL. I wonder sometimes what some fans are watching.
The same thing you are watching. Does that mean I have to have the same opinion you have? I feel very sure that if UCONN does not get another rebounder they will struggle against teams such as Baylor and MS as they did against ND in the first three quarters. I had the same feeling last season. In the end a strong rebounding team beat them. UCONN is an outstanding team and the best in WBB but being the best does not always guarantee a NC. IMO, UCONN needs another strong rebounder.

Reaction Score
The same thing you are watching. Does that mean I have to have the same opinion you have? I feel very sure that if UCONN does not get another rebounder they will struggle against teams such as Baylor and MS as they did against ND in the first three quarters. I had the same feeling last season. In the end a strong rebounding team beat them. UCONN is an outstanding team and the best in WBB but being the best does not always guarantee a NC. IMO, UCONN needs another strong rebounder.
I respect all opinions which can differ.
Paraphrasing you here but Your comment was you did not think they can win the NC due to rebounding.
This has never been a big issue.
They lost last year to Miss ST because they missed shots. A lot of them. There are no guarantees. Last year proved it.

Reaction Score
As I've stated previously I watched Batouly Camara a lot at KY her freshman year and IMHO when she can get in game shape she'll be a huge help underneath and with in 10' to 12' of the hoop! Her rebounding and overall physical play with a short game that reminds me of one of the greatest UCONN Bigs of all time, Jamelle Elliot, who did all that damage at 5'11"! Batouly is 6'2" and plays the lane as Jamelle did with an attitude! Hopefully her physical trials are behind her and all we'll see the rest of the season is Batouly kicking butt and taking names!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky
Top Bottom