Chris Dailey's post game comments... | The Boneyard

Chris Dailey's post game comments...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
We played really well. even when you play against a team who is over matched, it was different than friday night. we got better each night over the weekend and we have been better about not playing down to the level of the competition.

our spacing was really good. we are an unselfish team in making the extra pass and better about making the penetration and kicking it out. and KML knocking down every shot - that's a bonus. it's a surprise when she misses. we made really good decisions with the ball.

it's hard to explain against the teams over the weekend how we have 40 TO's but today we had less than 10. 7 in fact. our concentration and intensity was better than it was over the weekend.

towson is 326 in the country in making the 3 ball. one of their kids was injured, too, which really hurt them. we are a good shooting team so when the spacing is good and we make the extra pass, when we get into the lane and make people guard us, we are dangerous.

on Caroline - she hit her shoulder and hip a bit. she was kept out as precautionary. she should be fine. <made no comment about hitting her head, or if she did say it i missed it>

aTm will press for 40 min. they will face guard us and deny the wings in the half court. we will have our work cut out for us. and to defend them. they are athletic. we will have to do a good job of keeping people in front of us and alos control the back court to be able to get out in transition.

Geno's going to be doing some recruiting this weekend. <she didn't say where or how or who>

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Great summary Eric. Chris actually did say Doty hit her head (mentioned after the hip and the shoulder) and had a slight headache but, like you said, she should be fine. That's a relief.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Great summary Eric. Chris actually did say Doty hit her head (mentioned after the hip and the shoulder) and had a slight headache but, like you said, she should be fine. That's a relief.
ah thanks Cat. i can't quite type as fast as someone can speak so i was trying to get as much as i could, and probably missed the most important comment lol!!

Reaction Score
We played really well. even when you play against a team who is over matched, it was different than friday night. we got better each night over the weekend and we have been better about not playing down to the level of the competition.

our spacing was really good. we are an unselfish team in making the extra pass and better about making the penetration and kicking it out. and KML knocking down every shot - that's a bonus. it's a surprise when she misses. we made really good decisions with the ball.

it's hard to explain against the teams over the weekend how we have 40 TO's but today we had less than 10. 7 in fact. our concentration and intensity was better than it was over the weekend.

towson is 326 in the country in making the 3 ball. one of their kids was injured, too, which really hurt them. we are a good shooting team so when the spacing is good and we make the extra pass, when we get into the lane and make people guard us, we are dangerous.

on Caroline - she hit her shoulder and hip a bit. she was kept out as precautionary. she should be fine. <made no comment about hitting her head, or if she did say it i missed it>

aTm will press for 40 min. they will face guard us and deny the wings in the half court. we will have our work cut out for us. and to defend them. they are athletic. we will have to do a good job of keeping people in front of us and alos control the back court to be able to get out in transition.

Geno's going to be doing some recruiting this weekend. <she didn't say where or how or who>
Really excellent summary E. Should be alot to talk about in the next few days with the aTa game coming up,recruiting news<which I can't get enough of<hope trip/recruiting involves Indiana! NY wish made as response to your post>a Calhoun visit?/Nazareth High School? A GA visit or Texas nice! I wonder if any recruits are coming to aTm game? I thought a month ago there was mention,can't remember now? Hoping CD is ok. Tonight was an opportunity to see the comments re we are a 6 /1/2 7,8,or 9 team. Games like aTm will really provide inf of where we are.

Reaction Score
thanks Cat

Reaction Score
yes and Georgia for DD, New York for Sierra Calhoun and Bianca Cuevas..... and why not go to Indiana while your at it lol

Marie NY reference was re Calhoun/Christ of King,Nazareth,Stewart other? GA
is so loaded with kids including DD.

Reaction Score
Really excellent summary E. Should be alot to talk about in the next few days with the aTa game coming up,recruiting news<which I can't get enough of<hope trip/recruiting involves Indiana! NY wish made as response to your post>a Calhoun visit?/Nazareth High School? A GA visit or Texas nice! I wonder if any recruits are coming to aTm game? I thought a month ago there was mention,can't remember now? Hoping CD is ok. Tonight was an opportunity to see the comments re we are a 6 /1/2 7,8,or 9 team. Games like aTm will really provide inf of where we are.

I believe Moraiah Jefferson will be at the game for her official visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger