Chris Dailey | The Boneyard

Chris Dailey

Reaction Score
Is there a video of Chris Dailey's WHOF Induction Speech????

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Here is a snippet: UConn Women's Basketball News - Hartford Courant

“He challenged me to go to Connecticut and help us build something special,” Dailey said. “We had no idea it would turn out to be what it’s been, but he and his family have become great friends of mine. I know he’s a tremendous coach but he’s an even better person and I wish everyone would know that about him. He’s funny, he’s generous and I can’t imagine going through the journey of my coaching career without having an opportunity to do it with Geno.”

A couple of Mike Anthony snippets if you scroll down including her walk to the stage with Geno to great applause.

Last edited:

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Maria from the Summitt uploaded videos of Mickie DeMoss and Chamique Holdsclaw speeches on Youtube.

Reaction Score
The TN fan base doesn't deserve a winning program they're still thinking they have the best program in WCBB! The hate and jealousy vs UCONN is sickening and sad!
They have had top recruiting classes the past couple of years and have NO SHOT at making the Final 4 ever!
What they have to do to right the ship is give Holly Warlick a life-time contract as HC!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
hat they have to do to right the ship is give Holly Warlick a life-time contract as HC!
Or at least:
3600-black-z1-t-four-more-years-please-white-print.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom