Chris and Geno are part of a great scientific discovery | The Boneyard

Chris and Geno are part of a great scientific discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Did you ever notice that no matter how angry Geno got in a game that when CD cut him off on the baseline and gave him the smallest shove he went flying backwards as if he were punched by Apollo Creed? What's up with that? I was shocked when I saw it. Then it hit me. I had just witnessed the most powerful force in the universe, the initiator of all that is. The engine of creation. Girl Power. How could I have been so stupid? I was looking for this answer in the curve of binding energy when there were other curves more important.

Using Chris and Geno as pea plants to my Mendel, I wrote up these findings and submitted them to the scientific community for a peer review and now await their reply. But this is merely a formality. I am quite certain that our names will live forever in song and legend.

Speaking of songs, the two coolest songs of all time are Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin and Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
breaking into the library, using the computer to post on the boneyard

Reaction Score
Poor Warren was doomed to play Werewolves...which he became sick of...for the rest of his life...

Another clue to rickyH...Girl Power...added to his parody of the PC Imperium's indictment of the Rat as Disney is affectionately known there, we now have successive nocturnal posts emanating just after the bars close with a theme gently mocking the sensitivities/pretensions of women...this would seem calculated to elicit a strong response given the fact that this is a board extolling the pursuit of athletic perfection on the distaff side...or is it simply pique after an unsuccessful night foraging at the local watering hole...stay tuned...

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Speaking of songs, the two coolest songs of all time are Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin and Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon.
Ah, the first thing you've posted that makes sense. :cool:

G

genosguy

The POWER of Christine Dai
Did you ever notice that no matter how angry Geno got in a game that when CD cut him off on the baseline and gave him the smallest shove he went flying backwards as if he were punched by Apollo Creed? What's up with that? I was shocked when I saw it. Then it hit me. I had just witnessed the most powerful force in the universe, the initiator of all that is. The engine of creation. Girl Power. How could I have been so stupid? I was looking for this answer in the curve of binding energy when there were other curves more important.

Using Chris and Geno as pea plants to my Mendel, I wrote up these findings and submitted them to the scientific community for a peer review and now await their reply. But this is merely a formality. I am quite certain that our names will live forever in song and legend.

The POWER of Christine Dailey is IRISH Power!! Ever notice : Since the Revolutionary war there have been whole brigades of IRISH fighting for America, IRISH from Ireland fought for the Mass and NY brigades--in WW1 the fighting 69th regiment from NY was IRISH, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Middle East-the IRISH have led the way. What chance did Geno have against all that POWER. Dailey was O'Daly in the Ireland, Daley in Worcester Ma, Bristol, Waterbury Ct.

ABachelor6CR

Time Traveler
Reaction Score
I always like "Excitable Boy" and "Lawyers, Guns, and Money". Did not care for "Werewolves of London"

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
The POWER of Christine Dai

The POWER of Christine Dailey is IRISH Power!! Ever notice : Since the Revolutionary war there have been whole brigades of IRISH fighting for America, IRISH from Ireland fought for the Mass and NY brigades--in WW1 the fighting 69th regiment from NY was IRISH, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Middle East-the IRISH have led the way. What chance did Geno have against all that POWER. Dailey was O'Daly in the Ireland, Daley in Worcester Ma, Bristol, Waterbury Ct.

Don't forget St Patrick's Brigade, the Sons Of Kelly Brigade (5th Missouri), The Charleston Irish Brigade. and the 1st Virginia Regular Infantry - among others. All of the above fought against the United States.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score

module, is that you?

CCinCT

Poster
Reaction Score
I always like "Excitable Boy" and "Lawyers, Guns, and Money". Did not care for "Werewolves of London"

My favorite was "Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul