Chong vs Stewie, Tuck, Mo | The Boneyard

Chong vs Stewie, Tuck, Mo

Status
Not open for further replies.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
We just lost perhaps the greatest class in WBB history. Over their collegiate career, Stewie, Tuck, and Moriah won 4 National Championships, had 2 undefeated seasons, and their career record was 151-6. Almost unbelievable. Like Burke last night, I didn't expect them to have left South Bend undefeated (in fact, I assumed a couple of loses by now). But there IS a chance at another NC and even another undefeated season. IF (and it's still a big IF) they go undefeated throughout this year, Saniya Chonga and Tierney Lawlor beat out the big 3. They will have 4 National Championships, 3 undefeated seasons, and their career record will be 154-1. Room to beat that mark?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
We just lost perhaps the greatest class in WBB history. Over their collegiate career, Stewie, Tuck, and Moriah won 4 National Championships, had 2 undefeated seasons, and their career record was 151-6. Almost unbelievable. Like Burke last night, I didn't expect them to have left South Bend undefeated (in fact, I assumed a couple of loses by now). But there IS a chance at another NC and even another undefeated season. IF (and it's still a big IF) they go undefeated throughout this year, Saniya Chonga and Tierney Lawlor beat out the big 3. They will have 4 National Championships, 3 undefeated seasons, and their career record will be 154-1. Room to beat that mark?
Megatron will have to be really, really good to top 154-1! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99