Chief's Very Briefs | The Boneyard

Chief's Very Briefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Don't tell me strength doesn't matter - we got killed in the post today and got totally out rebounded. We need to add an aggressive muscle guy who will literally eat rebounds like their his last meal.

Fishy covered the slow starts in another post and I added a comment to elaborate on that trend.
Overall we got beat by a better team.

I thought Purvis played well but the other guys did not bring it.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score

Reaction Score
Should have gone with "skimpy briefs" but perhaps I'm Monday Morning Quarterbackimg.

Hamilton did not make his tough twos. Took a couple in the first half that didn't have much chance. But he was 11-8-6 with one turnover and his kicks to the corner gave us most of our clean looks. Just wish he had a couple more twos and made it a 17-8-6 night.

Reaction Score
Lost to a better team. No shame in that. The past week changed the entire tone of the season. Great job guys!

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Don't tell me strength doesn't matter - we got killed in the post today and got totally out rebounded. We need to add an aggressive muscle guy who will literally eat rebounds like their his last meal.

Fishy covered the slow starts in another post and I added a comment to elaborate on that trend.
Overall we got beat by a better team.

I thought Purvis played well but the other guys did not bring it.
I really hope that the returning players get serious about strength training during the off season....they really need it!

C

Chief00

I really hope that the returning players get serious about strength training during the off season....they really need it!

I have been beating this drum all year - Travis may be a wonderful conditioning coach and his gymnastics "strength coach" experience may have benefits avoiding certain injuries due to flexibility gains but sometimes you just need that power strength.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Looks like Chief switched from briefs to a speedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom