Chief's Briefs - Congratulations | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Chief's Briefs - Congratulations

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

They were a recap of my chat comments with some additions - in my first post I mentioned my plan not to breakdown as usual since I already shared my insights in chat but there was an outcry to do the briefs anyways. So I did and now get this attitude. It's the internet LOL

Reaction Score
Chief00 said:
They were a recap of my chat comments with some additions - in my first post I mentioned my plan not to breakdown as usual since I already shared my insights in chat but there was an outcry to do the briefs anyways. So I did and now get this attitude. It's the internet LOL

Pay them no mind. They are jealous of your branding - you've now got a regular Boneyard feature, and the rest of us are just anonymous posters who come and go randomly and nobody notices. But if you don't post after a game, there's a definite void. It's like "Dude, Where's My Chief's Briefs?"

It's easier for others to try to tear you down than to try to build themselves up to your level.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Pay them no mind. They are jealous of your branding - you've now got a regular Boneyard feature, and the rest of us are just anonymous posters who come and go randomly and nobody notices. But if you don't post after a game, there's a definite void. It's like "Dude, Where's My Chief's Briefs?"

It's easier for others to try to tear you down than to try to build themselves up to your level.

Unfortunately for the rest of us, Chief is going to have to spend time getting Purvis' FT% up to 70%.

That is much more important for UConn's success than our needs on the internet.

I respectfully and regretfully submit that we end his briefs so he can dedicate his time to working with Purvis.

C

Chief00

Unfortunately for the rest of us, Chief is going to have to spend time getting Purvis' FT% up to 70%.

That is much more important for UConn's success than our needs on the internet.

I respectfully and regretfully submit that we end his briefs so he can dedicate his time to working with Purvis.
That probably would be a violation of some NCAA regulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom