Chief Briefs - Seton Hall Edition | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Chief Briefs - Seton Hall Edition

Reaction Score
I hope the “maturity”, “consistency” and “stability” is there with Tristen to run a team, as you say it is. That would be great.
For better or worse, I can see Newton having to be the X-factor against PC tomorrow night. Assuming Cooley puts Carter on Hawkins to try to take him out of the equation, uses AJax’s man to double and take out Sanogo, and tries to run Karaban into the ground having to defend Hopkins. If all that happens and Newton plays the way he has the last two games, we’re cooked. An intriguing counter to this would be Hurley going double big with Karaban, Newton, and Hawkins. If/when Cooley tries to double, punish him by kicking it out for the open three or dishing it to the uncovered big. Almost makes too much sense, which is why it probably won’t happen.

Reaction Score
For better or worse, I can see Newton having to be the X-factor against PC tomorrow night. Assuming Cooley puts Carter on Hawkins to try to take him out of the equation, uses AJax’s man to double and take out Sanogo, and tries to run Karaban into the ground having to defend Hopkins. If all that happens and Newton plays the way he has the last two games, we’re cooked. An intriguing counter to this would be Hurley going double big with Karaban, Newton, and Hawkins. If/when Cooley tries to double, punish him by kicking it out for the open three or dishing it to the uncovered big. Almost makes too much sense, which is why it probably won’t happen.
Tomorrow’s game match-ups are begging us to use the Double Big.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranon
Top Bottom