Chief Briefs - Schedule Conflict Today

-
Usually, I can adjust things for tournament day games, but unfortunately due to other people’s travel plans, I was unable to do that.

August_West

"Welcome to the lawsuit, Boneyard."
Unfortunately, Chief has a work conflict, so I won’t be doing a Briefs on today’s 1pm game.
Chief apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience this may have caused.
Best Regards.

I got ya covered.

I would like to announce a special edition of "Here's the Rub - with ADub™" as an excellent game recap replacement for Chief's Briefs.

I think the yard will be so enamored with it that it will become the game recap of choice moving forward.

I promise to make Chief the "Wally Pipp" of branded game blahgs.

I advise to get in on the ground floor here.

John

Mr. Meme
I got ya covered.

I would like to announce a special edition of "Here's the Rub - with ADub™" as an excellent game recap replacement for Chief's Briefs.

I think the yard will be so enamored with it that it will become the game recap of choice moving forward.

I always trust content from Adubski.

I got ya covered.

Much like Tzatzikiandrew’s haiku reviews and whoever is doing the Movie Tournament (still coming, trust, I’m sure) I’ll believe it when I see it.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
@Chief00 Can we expect a condensed version, Chief's Brief Briefs at a later point this evening after viewing the game on DVR? Thanks in advance.

Dove

Son of Wayne
Unfortunately, Chief has a work conflict, so I won’t be doing a Briefs on today’s 1pm game.
Chief apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience this may have caused.
Best Regards.
Thank you for your interest in UCONN basketball. You are "relieved" of your duties today.