www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Is Chief our new S&C coach?

Nope.

gampel-pavilion-ceiling.jpg

?

C

Chief00

You got arrested for violating the restraining order?

That was my friend Nate, several years ago. He will probably go down as the least understood and railroaded guy in UConn history. The mother not the girl was upset with him. Nate did not know what a restraining order was - so he called the girl - to see what’s up - hence a violation.

Enough about the past - working on a couple things.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You know the stadium isn't on campus, right?
Ahhhhhh. So that's why he thought the games started at 11:11. Gives him time to drive to East Hartford "looking for parking."

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Isn’t there Facebook or Instagram for riveting information like this?

Reaction Score
That was my friend Nate, several years ago. He will probably go down as the least understood and railroaded guy in UConn history. The mother not the girl was upset with him. Nate did not know what a restraining order was - so he called the girl - to see what’s up - hence a violation.

This needs its own thread

Reaction Score

Oh my, Chief working on a couple things. How will this board survive the suspense??? Can't wait to see wait he takes credit for next: cancer cure? World peace? A skilled big man? Please don't wait too long Chief, that would be cruel and unusual.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
A shout out to all the Bunkey fans out there - I am working on something - just need some more time - I think you will like end result.
Road trip to Chucky Cheese?

Seriously, it seems like KO and staff (and Chief) are making a concerted effort to build team chemistry. Although I have a healthy skepticism as to whether that can be down from the top down, it is critical to making a post season run.

C

Chief00

Road trip to Chucky Cheese?

Seriously, it seems like KO and staff (and Chief) are making a concerted effort to build team chemistry. Although I have a healthy skepticism as to whether that can be down from the top down, it is critical to making a post season run.

Where have you been CL82? - Blaze is the unofficial pizza house of 2017/2018 UConn MBB!

KO is making a real effort on doing better some things that maybe were weaknesses last season - including some things he did - a very encouraging sign and what good coaches do.

People forget Calhoun made all kinds of mid course corrections. Lots of people don’t realize because George Blaney seems like a mild mannered guy to the public. But, with basketball he was very critical of any sloppy detail. Between Jim and George there was very little that went wrong that wasn’t identified and corrected - usually almost instantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Where have you been CL82? - Blaze is the unofficial pizza house of 2017/2018 UConn MBB!

KO is making a real effort on doing better some things that maybe were weaknesses last season - including some things he did - a very encouraging sign and what good coaches do.

People forget Calhoun made all kinds of mid course corrections. Lots of people don’t realize because George Blaney seems like a mild mannered guy to the public. But, with basketball he was very critical of any sloppy detail. Between Jim and George there was very little that went wrong that wasn’t identified and corrected - usually almost instantly.
Thank God you set KO straight.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom