Chief’s Briefs - UCF Edition | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Chief’s Briefs - UCF Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
One more thing. Taco(SP???). What an upside. A guy THAT big and runs the floor that well? Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
One more thing. Taco(SP???). What an upside. A guy THAT big and runs the floor that well? Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honestly I think he has reached his peak. He isn't any bigger or better than a couple of years ago and for various reasons (injury, winded, poor foul shooting) he really isn't on the floor that much. Don't get me wrong I would love to have him on my team and he seems to be a genuinely good guy and team mate but what you see now is about all you are going to get. I thought Brown and Smith did more damage than Taco

Reaction Score
I won’t address anyone individually but I did put it out there in my initial post - we need at least 2 or 3 physical front court players next year. Currently, we have none. With the scholarship drop - you do the math and make realistic injury assessments.
Certainly need some brawn. Just wondering why mo didn’t see the floor in a close game with all our bigs in trouble.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I did not think UCF played well either. A very winnable game if we were a better team.
Thought the same with Arizona and Tulsa. Team still hasn't caught up to, surpassed, and then held the other team down. Until I see that, if the team gets down, it's gonna be a loss.
It's not what I want but it is what I see.
Once that pattern breaks, hey, who knows. Will it happen this year? Dunno.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wait, if we are expecting it, it won't be a surprise.
Soooo.... we shouldn't expect it and then it will be?:confused:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
No negativity with Chief.
I'm a fan Chief, but, man, your posts are like a master class in non-falsifiable statements.

Come to think of it, that's part the reason why I am a fan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44