Chief’s Briefs - Special Edition

Reaction Score
Do you like movies about gladiators?

This is UConn!!!

this-is-sparta.jpg

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
The only thing keeping me from boarding is trying to envision Fishy hanging with Andre and Bunky.
Bunkey is just some rando on instagram. Fishy/chief has never met Andre.

Reaction Score
It’s a handle name - wake up
Hi Chief. "Referring to yourself in the third person" means using the word "Chief" instead of "I" or "me", like most people do. Vancat thought you might need an explanation.

C

Chief00

'bass, believe me. I try Chiefin' a few times a week. I fail miserably each time.

The easiest thing would be to leave the casual fan to their own devices. Speaking
of train wrecks.

But to Chief that’s not an acceptable option. As stated previously, UConn needs the casual fans to fill the seats. Hence, coaching them up is the only viable option.

I want to thank the knowledgeable fans for their encouragement as Chief undertakes this Herculian task.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Buyout. AD Dave, please use verbatim. End the S show quick.
“Kev, here’s 3 mill, we’re being generous. Thank you for bleedin’ blue, now go. All ten toes”

Reaction Score
Thanks for the input Chief, I would agree w/ most of the assessments. It does bring up a curious point though. With the fact that these violations appear small in nature and probably replicated across many teams, how did the NCAA investigation surface. I mean was it self-reported? I really wish this wasn't the case but I thought it worthy of the scenario we are in where "for cause" = no buyout, and laces into a "mutual" parting of ways for our HC which won an NC.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
chief, a person's true value is never recognized until they are gone. Someday there will be a digital statue of you on the Boneyard, bro.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Thanks for the input Chief, I would agree w/ most of the assessments. It does bring up a curious point though. With the fact that these violations appear small in nature and probably replicated across many teams, how did the NCAA investigation surface. I mean was it self-reported? I really wish this wasn't the case but I thought it worthy of the scenario we are in where "for cause" = no buyout, and laces into a "mutual" parting of ways for our HC which won an NC.

I don't know about that. There's plenty of rumor that says otherwise. They certainly could be larger in scope than you think. fwiw, chief didn't make a claim that they were they were minor (or not).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom