Chief’s Briefs - Midnight Edition | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Chief’s Briefs - Midnight Edition

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Just saying the contrast with choices others made is striking.
This is why I hesitated posting anything at all tonight. For the few posters who actually know me, they know I usually know more than what I post about a topic.

Against my better judgment, I just HAD to like this.

Reaction Score
This team, which was not that strong to start with, has suffered some tough circumstances. If everything went perfectly, they would be in decent shape, not great but learning and getting better. The program is taking it's medicine for a horrifying year in 2016-17. It is in recovery. Given those facts, slow progress and few steps back are a reasonable performance. I've seen enough progress to think the program will recover. That includes Ollie.

In any case, whether they stayed in New Orleans or not has no effect on anything. Really.

C

Chief00

This team, which was not that strong to start with, has suffered some tough circumstances. If everything went perfectly, they would be in decent shape, not great but learning and getting better. The program is taking it's medicine for a horrifying year in 2016-17. It is in recovery. Given those facts, slow progress and few steps back are a reasonable performance. I've seen enough progress to think the program will recover. That includes Ollie.

In any case, whether they stayed in New Orleans or not has no effect on anything. Really.

I agree, we really have one game changer talent guy in Adams. Larrier, when he can manage to get on the court, and Vital can definitely support but are not creators/game changers themselves.
Having said that, you need to coach and play using the guys you have, so Chief holds everyone accountable to be prepared for game day both physically, emotionally and mentally. Win or lose we need to make that a given.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom